+ [! U! C$ I( Q* D下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bfo1YY
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   
6 @/ T" P1 A9 h+ h# Y( r
《Book Scavenger》电子书mobi+epub资源下载 3 v1 m2 _6 ~# ~( f8 d

/ i* g5 ^. d, a作者:Jennifer Chambliss Bertman : d8 `4 e' [/ i
适合年龄:9 - 14岁7 R+ {- Y; t/ T2 d# K" i
语言: English2 Y7 B9 w" b( v0 z* a  A0 D; }
简介:
& J1 q# D# W5 _3 lFor twelve-year-old Emily, the best thing about moving to San Francisco is that it's the home city of 1 U* a/ P2 y! f8 o" i  Q
her literary idol: Garrison Griswold, book publisher and creator of the online sensation Book Scavenger 3 d* A7 F- F3 k, d
(a game where books are hidden in cities all over the country and clues to find them are revealed ! D! ]" u$ U8 x/ A! b' N/ {8 {# t
through puzzles). Upon her arrival, however, Emily learns that Griswold has been attacked and is now in $ ^# u% c2 I1 C7 n
a coma, and no one knows anything about the epic new game he had been poised to launch. Then Emily and
1 d; |. }+ V2 ~/ \6 Nher new friend James discover an odd book, which they come to believe is from Griswold himself, and ' Q* G/ C8 s2 Y- c0 X8 Y6 H
might contain the only copy of his mysterious new game.
" X' l' q' z* q
/ i6 |* e0 x# D/ F; LRacing against time, Emily and James rush from clue to clue, desperate to figure out the secret at the
* z) R1 x/ q+ L, A6 Bheart of Griswold's new game--before those who attacked Griswold come after them too.

1 y" n1 F0 b8 B# G: k% u9 z) {& ~& r- o( h5 M5 t  m. ]

^- C( V* d4 L/ k, q2 P 《Book Scavenger》电子书mobi+epub资源下载 # x5 H; A: b; b6 w: s
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
trankee  评论于  2019-3-1 08:26:47
这个文件夹里是空的,没有数据。
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华