发表于: 2016-1-14 17:24:17
《Unusual Chickens for the Exceptional Poultry Farmer》电子书mobi+epub资源下载
/ D  p: T! d; q# B# D4 A0 ?7 T' M/ J

) f- P. I$ V) j, O4 j" `6 I下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bnN6XqR
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   

9 N2 L4 y& n0 T2 ?$ `+ y* ] 《Unusual Chickens for the Exceptional Poultry Farmer》电子书mobi+epub资源下载 - `0 k9 Y, U# A* M( ?3 L8 s' s

7 o. h  X5 v7 `2 q作者:Kelly Jones 6 E0 u% {$ q4 e8 j/ u2 F, p. B
适合年龄:8 - 12岁
: e& n$ E+ n: K: z# e语言: English
* n, [% ]4 K0 s3 a" s简介:
. Y3 L8 a9 [. R$ tFans of Polly Horvath or Roald Dahl will love this quirky story of a determined girl, and some extraordinary chickens.
1 {9 N( W1 p, ]) m
: f2 V. `# i% u8 H0 k( \Twelve-year-old Sophie Brown feels like a fish out of water when she and her parents move from Los Angeles to the farm they’ve inherited from a great-uncle. But farm life gets more interesting when a cranky chicken appears and Sophie discovers the hen can move objects with the power of her little chicken brain: jam jars, the latch to her henhouse, the entire henhouse....  C& E2 N; H+ x. K2 }  N2 Z" A
; d% P9 {6 V4 r$ m
And then more of her great-uncle’s unusual chickens come home to roost. Determined, resourceful Sophie learns to care for her flock, earning money for chicken feed, collecting eggs. But when a respected local farmer tries to steal them, Sophie must find a way to keep them (and their superpowers) safe.
; V# g* I* @# I0 U! q$ B

, D0 ^( ^0 A6 eTold in letters to Sophie’s abuela, quizzes, a chicken-care correspondence course, to-do lists, and more, Unusual Chickens is a quirky, clucky classic in the making.
1 W9 A  j& _2 j, y7 Y  S3 T" m6 W2 B5 `4 n
《Unusual Chickens for the Exceptional Poultry Farmer》电子书mobi+epub资源下载
; u: Z9 c2 v4 c
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华