发表于: 2020-3-31 15:27:02

章节书Chloe Snow's Diary Series 1-2 - Emma Chastain 电子书mobi+epub

In the tradition of Bridget Jones’s Diary, a lovably flawed high school studen,chronicles her life as she navigates the highs and lows of family, friendship, school, and love in a diary that sparkles with humor and warmth.I’m Chloe Snow, and my life is kiiiiind of a disaster.  b9 X# U& p; S/ |; n0 U" f2 M

3 R: s7 F& i  |0 @+ q6 [1. I’m a kissing virgin (so so so embarrassing).& K8 U. i0 a' G9 P7 U
2. My best friend, Hannah, is driving me insane.3 P, ]6 \2 B/ y$ {7 W( v
3. I think I’m in love with Mac Brody, senior football star, whose girlfriend is so beautiful she doesn’t even need eyeliner.
. T; g# p9 D% Z  D( {4. My dad won’t stop asking me if I’m okay.
! W! b" u. E& R+ n6 I5. Oh, and my mom moved to Mexico to work on her novel. But it’s fine—she’ll be back soon. She said so.4 O/ o- S" T- w6 o

# _# ?7 o3 }6 Z6 A' pMom says the only thing sadder than remembering is forgetting, so I’m going to write down everything that happens to me in this diary. That way, even when I’m ninety, I’ll remember how awkward and horrible and exciting it is to be in high school.
# \/ J( `; ~, P( F8 U
+ Y4 H( u+ D9 f9 E( e1 e5 x) b

章节书Chloe Snow's Diary Series 1-2 - Emma Chastain 电子书mobi+epub

2 N* a% ?8 G5 D" I# a5 d5 H$ N" w2 UBridget Jones’s Diary meets Mean Girls as lovably flawed high school student Chloe Snow chronicles another year in her life while she navigates the highs and lows of family, friendship, school, and love in a diary that sparkles with humor and warmth.It’s Chloe Snow’s sophomore year of high school, and life has only grown more complicated.( Z# z& l. |, C5 r6 _* I
( @( e  w1 V# @9 }: Z! u
Last year, Chloe was the star of the musical. This year, after an audition so disastrous she runs off the stage in tears, she’s cast as a lowly member of the ensemble. Will she be able to make it through the show knowing everyone’s either pitying her or reveling in her downfall?0 F0 z) \$ _4 L; q- s8 ?

% j  |% F- c5 BChloe’s best friend, Hannah, is no help: she’s been sucked into the orbit of Lex, the velvet-gloved, iron-fisted ruler of the sophomore class. Chloe’s dad is busy falling in love with Miss Murphy, and Chloe is no longer speaking to her mother, who is sending her increasingly desperate and unhinged emails from Mexico. As her parents’ divorce negotiations unravel, a custody battle looms.
# X$ n. A: M& j+ w2 o0 s. c% L5 y& e. a7 a
If only Chloe could talk to Grady about it: his parents are divorced, and he’s easy to talk to. Or he was, until he declared his love for Chloe, and she turned him down because despite all her rational brain cells she can’t seem to get over Mac, and then Grady promptly started going out with Lex.% ]2 V% g8 p# i" W6 e9 W
- g: c/ L5 E" X6 E; d4 L; w0 @
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1KXE0F06IHkSc0XY1yM-tBA
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
4 D1 P( V2 G3 d2 H6 Z
; v; R, B2 h) P) I; F: l8 n
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华