下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bfo1YY
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   

! ]) {5 E- J6 ~1 p/ o/ G0 [ 《Book Scavenger》电子书mobi+epub资源下载
. F$ f( z7 \  q+ g, T+ i; G- ]  g0 _" H
作者:Jennifer Chambliss Bertman
; b( J; M# A9 q3 r8 {适合年龄:9 - 14岁& J& O. z1 L% n0 @' h( h/ L" b8 b
语言: English8 Q+ N4 k0 e/ ]- i& Y8 L+ r
简介:0 [5 M' t; k+ p' X
For twelve-year-old Emily, the best thing about moving to San Francisco is that it's the home city of
! q4 `0 I" [7 F! |% dher literary idol: Garrison Griswold, book publisher and creator of the online sensation Book Scavenger 0 Y. Y0 m1 Q* J& F- @8 K2 j" n
(a game where books are hidden in cities all over the country and clues to find them are revealed 0 S! M2 F; D5 I/ {/ }
through puzzles). Upon her arrival, however, Emily learns that Griswold has been attacked and is now in 0 s8 Z6 I0 ?& p, W% t1 K+ d5 I+ C
a coma, and no one knows anything about the epic new game he had been poised to launch. Then Emily and , Q. [: N. f) L; h; t! M* Z
her new friend James discover an odd book, which they come to believe is from Griswold himself, and ' }/ R* x! X2 u, y+ a" ^( h
might contain the only copy of his mysterious new game.
) L7 r7 }. b% I  Z# k; ]# A1 p, \2 s! |
Racing against time, Emily and James rush from clue to clue, desperate to figure out the secret at the
7 O  C- w8 G5 j: Kheart of Griswold's new game--before those who attacked Griswold come after them too.
4 `3 C0 Q7 p, \; }2 d

, [7 @. E: B. Y0 r8 \- g

0 o' \" b7 ~/ F, g 《Book Scavenger》电子书mobi+epub资源下载 - ]& q& i% _8 U. c( D; N! W/ H
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
trankee  评论于  2019-3-1 08:26:47
这个文件夹里是空的,没有数据。
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华