我的第二套图书馆My Reading Library:The Owl and the Pussycat 译文整理

4.jpg

The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea in a beautiful pea-green boat.
猫头鹰和小猫咪一起乘着一艘漂亮的绿色的豌豆小船出海了。
They took some honey and plenty of money, wrapped up in a five pound note.
他们带了一些蜂蜜,还有很多的硬币。他们把硬币裹在一张5英镑的纸币里。
The Owl looked up to the stars above and sang to a small guitar.
猫头鹰抬头望着天上的繁星,一边弹着小吉他,一边唱起了歌谣。
Oh lovely Pussy! Oh Pussy my love…
哦,可爱的猫咪!哦,我的爱人。
What a beautiful Pussy you are, you are, what a beautiful Pussy you are.
你是一只多美美丽、迷人的猫咪啊!
Pussy said to the Owl, you elegant fowl, how charmingly sweet you sing.
你是一只多么优雅的鸟啊,你的歌声多么的甜美动人。
Oh let us be married-too long we have tarried.
哦,亲爱的,让我们结婚吧,我们已经耽搁了这么久。
But what shall we do for a ring?
可是,我们还没有戒指,这可怎么办?
They sailed away……for a year and a day, to the land where the Bong-tree grows.
他们只好继续远航。就这样,他们在海上航行了整整一年零一天,来到了一片长满了Bong-tree的陆地。
And there in the wood a Piggy-wig stood, with a ring at the end of his nose, his nose, with a ring at the end of his nose.
他们上了岸,来到了树林里,发现了一只带着假发的小猪。这只小猪很特别,哪里特别呢?原来他的鼻子上,带着一枚戒指。
Dear Pig, are you willing, to sell for one shilling, your ring?
亲爱的小猪,你愿不愿意用一先令的价格,把你的戒指卖给我们?
Said the Piggy, I will!
小猪接过硬币,开心的点了点头,说道:“我愿意!”
就这样,猫头鹰和小猫咪得到了他们朝思暮想的,戒指。
So they took it away, and were married next day, by the turkey who lives on the hill.
猫头鹰和小猫咪告别了小猪,开开心心的离开了。第二天,他们找到了住在山里的火鸡,为他们主持浪漫的婚礼。猫头鹰和小猫咪,终于,结婚了。从此,他们过上了幸福的生活。
They dined on mince, and slices of quince, which they ate with a runcible spoon.
他们把柑橘切成薄片,再配上碎肉,用三齿叉勺叉着吃。
And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand,
吃饱了饭,他们手挽着手一起在沙滩上散步。他们走啊走啊,一直走到了沙滩的尽头。
they danced by the light of the moon,the moon, they danced by the light of the moon.
慢慢的,天色暗下来,月亮升到空着,他们在月光下快乐的舞蹈。这是多么宁静惬意的生活啊。
5.jpg

(猛戳这里)图书馆1234辑全套系列点读版团购

zqcdyranel  评论于  2019-7-29 17:13:57
我来看看