Glorie  发表于 2019-7-26 11:48:03| 4798 次查看 | 2 条回复


我的第一套图书馆My First Reading Library:The Deep Dark Woods暗树林译文整理


1..jpg



2..jpg


“Beware, beware the deep dark woods.”

“当心,当心那个黑漆漆的树林。”

Do not go far from the pool. Be good!

不要离开池塘太远比较好。



But Jack doesn’t listen, Jack isn’t sacred.

但是Jack不听劝告,他一点都不害怕。

Quick as we can, let’s go, let’s run.

我们快点儿出发去小树林吧!跑得越快越好。快走吧!

“Join me, Dan, it will be good fun.”

Dan, 和我一起吧!会很有趣的!



It is cold in the woods, full of shadows and mist.

树林里又冷又黑,充满了迷雾。

“This is no fun. Can we go now, Jack?”

“这一点儿也不好玩儿,我们快回去好不好,

“But Dan, I am not sure how to get back!”

“可是,Dan,我不确定还能不能找到回去的路。”

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 80爱币 才能浏览   



“Do you need to get home? Let me take you there.”

“你们要回家么?我可以送你们回去。”

Jack and Dan and the owl zoom up in the air.

Jack和Dan坐在了猫头鹰的背上一起飞上了天空。


3..jpg


The owl sets them down, and they wave goodbye.

猫头鹰把他们放下来,挥手说再见。

I will not go back to the woods.

我不会再去小树林了。

Nor will I.

我也不会。


相关书籍推荐:图书馆点读版全套系列团购



kagpj1  评论于  2019-7-26 11:49:38
菲宝贝  评论于  2022-11-30 11:32:22
谢谢