Glorie  发表于 2019-7-26 11:32:20| 1833 次查看 | 1 条回复


我的第一套图书馆My First Reading Library:A Fright In The Night夜晚怕怕译文整理

4.jpg



5.jpg

The house is dark, the blinds are drawn.


房子里很黑,窗帘都拉着。


But wait-is that a light?


但是等等……那儿好像有一道光?


“I’m Jess, the vet. You must be Bill?”


“我是兽医杰丝,你肯定是比尔吧?”


“Yes, Jess, that is right.”


“是的,杰丝,我是比尔。”






“I have some pets that need your help. ”


“我有一些宠物需要你的帮助。”


“This way please, follow me.”  


“请跟着我,这边走。”


“Fang has a pain. His foot is red”


“Fang很痛苦,它的脚都红了。”


“Gosh, Bill, let me see.”


“天啊,比尔,让我看看。”






Jess examines Fang’s sore paw.


杰丝检查了一遍Fang疼痛的那只爪子。


“He doesn’t bite, I hope.”


“我希望它不会咬我。”


I will need to soak his foot.


我需要把它的脚浸泡一下。


Then rub it with this soap.


然后再用这个肥皂给它擦一下。






“And now please check my fish,” says Bill.


比尔接着说“现在再来看看我的鱼儿吧,”


“I think they must be sick.”


“我认为它们一定是生病了。”


I keep them in a big deep pool.


我把它们养在一个又大又深的水池里。






“Jess, meet Fin and Nick.”


“杰丝,来认识一下芬和尼克。”






Jess checks the pair all over, to find out why they’re ill.


杰丝把它们俩从头到尾检查了一边,想找到它们生病的原因。


Yes, yes, I see. It’s not too bad.


噢!我知道了,情况还不算太糟。


A pill will fix them, Bill.


一颗药就能治好它们俩,比尔。






“There is something wrong with Nip,”


“尼普也有点不舒服”,比尔说到。


“He just won’t eat his food.”


“它怎么都不吃东西”。


Is he in a good mood?


它心情还好吗?


I might need to check his teeth.


我想我需要检查一下它的牙齿。






Jess soon spots the problem.


杰丝很快就找到了问题出在了那里。


She finds a tooth that’s split.


她发现尼普有一颗烂了的牙齿。


“Bill, look at that. This tooth is bad.”


“比尔,你看下,这颗牙已经坏了。”


I will get rid of it.


我会把这颗坏牙拔掉。






When Jess has done, Bill shows her out.


当杰丝做完了一切后,比尔送她出门。


That light-is it the sun?


那光线是太阳吗?




6.jpg




Jess looks at Bill, and sees his … teeth!


杰丝看着比尔,然后看到了他的牙齿!


So long, I need to run!


再见,我想我得赶紧离开这里了!





相关书籍推荐:图书馆点读版全套系列团购



pwaji  评论于  2019-7-26 11:49:57