发表于: 2015-12-11 11:26:02
吴敏兰绘本123英文绘本Miss Blindergarten celebrates the last day of kindergarten  T* _1 O4 c" {+ r
出版社:penguin2008-04-03
: n6 z5 E+ z  j: t Miss Blindergarten celebrates the last day of kindergarten
) f% @- {& R1 B, D) w  B( L% x- QMiss Blindergarten celebrates the last day of kindergarten绘本内容:. Y2 ]# l. Y0 x; E( p/ k! Q* g% t
Miss Bindergarten and her class have had a great year in kindergarten They have gone on a field trip, marked the 100th day, created a circus, and even survived a wild day. But now the school year is over, and itas time to remember, to celebrate, and for Miss Bindergarten to say, aGood-bye, kindergarten. Itas been a special year.a The bestselling Miss Bindergarten series comes to a sweet and jubilant conclusion by honoring an important passage: the last day of kindergarten. Filled with last-day classroom ideas, itas also a perfect gift to honor graduation and moving-up ceremonies. "Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the Last Day of Kindergarten" is the perfect way for teachers and students to commemorate their own end-of-the-year festivities.
) d* v, O0 u' I: R
; _6 K$ v6 p' W

: R0 v# |2 @  ?. ]# ?( i" K/ x* N1 ]! T; |* D

9 U& n7 C. {. ]5 j$ F: q( ]9 A开启宝宝学英语之门———吴敏兰0-6岁书单篇6 ]$ c' p- R1 H$ q: k
http://www.i-bei.com/baby/thread-72637-1-1.html
6 U/ ~6 _* v) T  |- n
默默的把爱币数了N遍,好像又少了几百?
吴敏兰书单绘本资源 吴敏兰是两个孩子的妈,现任凯斯教育机构执行长,美国哈佛大学双语教育硕士。小时候跟着外交官父亲游走各国,受过六个国家不同文化的洗礼,学过七种语言,在泰国住了三年、韩国六年,回到台湾念国中,又到瑞典念高中,然后回台湾就读台大外文系,之后到美国哈佛大学取得跨文化双语教育硕士,并担任美国麻州双语教育(MABE)研究员。 群主: 卷ひ毛゛狗ッ
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华