购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   
/ N* [5 t: S1 P6 u. ~& }1 t
《The Accidental Afterlife of Thomas Marsden》电子书mobi+epub资源下载 / U# _' D; ?7 z
7 R" m9 Q7 i. \% P/ v- P3 Q
作者:Emma Trevayne
' ?3 b/ K/ C, Q' w& l适合年龄:8 - 12岁' y1 B4 F& E- ~$ D  ~
语言: English1 n3 J, w8 H) a  _6 k' m
简介:
5 L. w! J' L! O( x# V+ Y0 }& u; t& XWhat if you found your own grave—and it wasn’t empty? Discover the dark delights of faeries and fortune-tellers in this gently spooky book from the author of Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times, sure to appeal to fans of Coraline.
$ m% R# ]0 |+ l* L1 H4 [8 g& `" i8 T) H  m
Grave robbing is a messy business.
! J6 V9 @3 N. b
* \5 k2 b* s, D2 b/ W% O# i! \A bad business. And for Thomas Marsden, on what was previously an unremarkable spring night in London, it becomes a very spooky business. For lying in an unmarked grave and half covered with dirt is a boy the spitting image of Thomas himself. This is only the first clue that something very strange is happening. Others follow, but it is a fortune-teller’s frightened screams that lead Thomas into a strange world of spiritualists, death, and faery folk. Faery folk with whom Thomas’s life is bizarrely linked. Faery folk who need his help.9 a% ^4 m' i+ v8 l) o8 s
* K; @4 k+ g  a+ E) h' A& s
Desperate to unearth the truth about himself and where he comes from, Thomas is about to discover magic, ritual, and the uncanny truth that sometimes the things that make a boy ordinary are what make him extraordinary.

+ {# o9 a2 m; ?0 ]& U$ t8 U) D! d* u5 b3 m4 B$ P% H

! p9 j6 h0 x2 J. B& }( | 《The Accidental Afterlife of Thomas Marsden》电子书mobi+epub资源下载
/ g. K8 K; s) w5 }6 M' t
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
一条红尾鱼  评论于  2018-6-20 13:14:03
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华