下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pKrFSF5
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   

0 c4 o% D5 Q& D8 r; [ The Forbidden Library series 1-2电子书mobi+epub资源下载
0 {: N+ O1 ~  W% |4 J  Q7 w# o) T
( f, z0 E4 q- P8 c作者:Django Wexler
  n2 q6 R3 w( G适合年龄:10岁以上 5 Z% `# V( F5 l( j% [, y5 [
语言: English. [# p( n* _# M4 Y3 [! f2 Z
简介:" r) z3 g+ Q8 I- U# }
The Forbidden Library kicks off a brand new classic fantasy series perfect for fans of Coraline, Inkheart, and The Books of Elsewhere!2 A  G" N  |/ x
! L7 o6 K' [+ T* ^
Alice always thought fairy tales had happy endings. That—along with everything else—changed the day she met her first fairy.
+ L. P$ i6 o& f7 o: W, {  y& {
1 C# _8 ?: E2 L) F
When Alice's father disappears in a shipwreck, she is sent to live with her uncle Geryon—an uncle she's never heard of and knows nothing about. He lives in an enormous manor with a massive library that is off-limits to Alice. But then she meets a talking cat. And, even for a rule-follower, when a talking cat sneaks you into a forbidden library and introduces you to an arrogant boy who dares you to open a book, it's hard to resist. Especially if you're a reader to begin with. Soon Alice finds herself INSIDE the book, and the only way out is to defeat the creature imprisoned within./ c8 L  y) o1 t* a0 y+ S" c+ {

$ A7 }1 M4 E5 LIt seems Uncle Geryon is more than he says he is. But then, so is Alice.
6 I/ M- }* E$ ~$ P& m# a- ]/ c
3 \% L; d8 B( `! V: o. J! d The Forbidden Library series 1-2电子书mobi+epub资源下载
, }, q4 e$ i+ P2 H+ w
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
一条红尾鱼  评论于  2018-6-20 13:16:58
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华