发表于: 2016-1-27 15:36:01
The Forbidden Library series 1-2电子书mobi+epub资源下载
" |+ [9 [  o7 Z: s
6 I6 p. i& T9 W$ S8 i( D下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pKrFSF5
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   

( k1 q. @$ B) [; w' t2 Z3 ?4 |1 V7 Z- y The Forbidden Library series 1-2电子书mobi+epub资源下载
# |" O5 i+ w4 d; e9 ]" t5 @3 q
$ i& W  \+ i- ]作者:Django Wexler . M4 f) D. J0 f/ X/ x5 |4 `* _. ]
适合年龄:10岁以上 4 Y$ f; t# e3 H% N, Z
语言: English
" ]1 B  M. G$ t$ o0 _: e! d6 p# v- |简介:' V1 D1 _" C8 G" l) I* k% b
The Forbidden Library kicks off a brand new classic fantasy series perfect for fans of Coraline, Inkheart, and The Books of Elsewhere!
2 ?/ i1 l: _, a' n/ c0 r8 l" {% q
Alice always thought fairy tales had happy endings. That—along with everything else—changed the day she met her first fairy.
- I) s( ?# n* H7 d3 b! N* l
7 d7 H% N! s8 r
When Alice's father disappears in a shipwreck, she is sent to live with her uncle Geryon—an uncle she's never heard of and knows nothing about. He lives in an enormous manor with a massive library that is off-limits to Alice. But then she meets a talking cat. And, even for a rule-follower, when a talking cat sneaks you into a forbidden library and introduces you to an arrogant boy who dares you to open a book, it's hard to resist. Especially if you're a reader to begin with. Soon Alice finds herself INSIDE the book, and the only way out is to defeat the creature imprisoned within./ V- G9 _" T7 [) B
  [/ N+ l5 `( Y8 C4 G: E
It seems Uncle Geryon is more than he says he is. But then, so is Alice.3 ]  P$ z* |% U1 }5 S
3 l9 j+ s% d3 ]8 |0 T! ?
The Forbidden Library series 1-2电子书mobi+epub资源下载
! Z, q! O' s% F3 H1 Z1 f1 E
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
一条红尾鱼  评论于  2018-6-20 13:16:58
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华