发表于: 2020-8-24 14:04:14

桥梁书:来自某地的问候 Greetings from Somewhere 合集9册

“来自某地的问候 Greetings from Somewhere”是Harper Paris创作的一套关于神秘旅行和探险主题的入门级章节书,讲述双胞胎兄妹Ethan和Ella的故事。书中几乎每一页都有配图,加上简单的文字,非常适合开始起步阅读的小读者们。推荐给5到9岁的小朋友们。
5 E. Q, u" @, n# [7 i2 ?. o" l/ m0 q; [% f* p9 u9 e

桥梁书:来自某地的问候 Greetings from Somewhere 合集9册

v$ \- y" g% _& p* o" J! j7 ^% b/ e
When Ethan and Ella learn that their mother has accepted the position of travel writer for The Brookeston Times, they are not happy. Move away from Brookeston? Say good-bye to all their friends? What could be worse? Their mom and dad promise them that this will be a great experience, but that doesn’t make the kids feel any better.- y; R' f/ T+ H; ~" p. \- x
The day before they are set to leave, their beloved Grandpa Harry stops by. As a gift, he gives Ella a pretty journal since he knows she loves to write, and he gives Ethan a gold coin that Ethan decides he will always keep in his pocket. But the morning of their departure, Ethan realizes he's lost the coin! Together, he and Ella must retrace their steps from the day before. Will they solve the mystery of the missing coin before it's time to head to the airport?
: p& v, o% c' f: [3 G4 v8 v& B) }  |
01 - The Mystery of the Gold Coin
. x9 Q0 r, x  k1 [, L02 - The Mystery of the Mosaic9 z/ }4 T, |/ W
03 - The Mystery of the Stolen Painting
8 u" I! O5 \9 @9 m0 G, ^04 - The Mystery in the Forbidden City
) H- w' X9 r' r6 k. @& }7 L05 - The Mystery of the Lion's Tail
+ h2 J2 e& R( u; T06 - The Mystery of the Suspicious Spices
- B1 J6 ~5 ~! @2 ~& I07 - The Mystery Across the Secret Bridge
1 \$ s( \6 H+ m) w2 p& ]. _, I08 - The Mystery at the Coral Reef& O( a- _( w. Y& t2 H' a5 n) S
09 - The Mystery of the Icy Paw Prints' Q4 O) H0 W( }
, T* `8 t. x; b# f
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/14l4oRmD_nB47FAwVrAAAyw
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 50爱币 才能浏览   
: ~6 R) ~% f& F8 O
5 h% c: p4 s& w# O  U
为了孩子我爬我爬,咦~怎么总是没尽头呢!
kris629  评论于  2020-8-25 08:22:05
感谢分享!
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华