原版绘本Happy birthday, Danny and the dinosaur 分享、友谊

故事导读:
《生日快乐,丹尼和恐龙!》是美籍犹太漫画家兼童书作家悉德·霍夫(Syd Hoff)的作品,灵感来源于他自己的一本畅销绘本《丹尼和恐龙》。丹尼正赶着邀请他的恐龙朋友去自己的参加生日派对,在派对上面,恐龙做了不少搞笑的事情,大家都过了个很快乐的生日派对。


Danny was in a hurry. He had to see his friend the dinosaur.
丹尼匆匆忙忙的。他必须去见他的恐龙朋友。

"I'm six years old today," said Danny. "Will you come to my birthday party?"
“我今天六岁了,”丹尼说。“你会来我的生日派对吗?”
"I would be delighted." said the dinosaur.
“我很乐意去。”恐龙说。

Danny rode the dinosaur out of the museum.

丹尼骑着恐龙走出博物馆。

On the way they picked up Danny's friends. "Today I'm a hundred million years and one day old." said the dinosaur.

在路上,他们把丹尼的朋友接去生日派对了。“今天我一亿岁零一天了。”恐龙说。
"Then it can be your party too!" said Danny。
“那么,这也可以当你的生日派对!”丹尼说。

The children helped Danny's father hang up ballons.
孩子们帮丹尼的爸爸挂气球。
"See, I can help too," said the dinosaur.
“看,我也能帮忙,”恐龙说。

Danny's mother gave out party hats.
丹尼的妈妈派发帽子。
"How do I look?" asked the dinosaur.
“我看起来怎么样?”恐龙问。

"We would like to sing a song," said a girl and a boy.
“我们想唱一首歌,”一个女生和一个男生说。
They sang, and everybody clapped their hands.
他们倆唱起歌来,其他人都拍掌了。


"I can sing too," said the dinosaur.
“我也会唱歌,”恐龙说。
He sang, and everybody covered their ears.
它唱起歌来,其他人都盖住耳朵。

"Let's play pin the tail on the donkey," said Danny.
“我们一起来给驴子订尾巴吧,”丹尼说。
The dinosaur pinned the tail on himself!
恐龙把尾巴订在自己身上了!

The children sat down to rest. "Please don't put your feet on the furniture," said Danny.
孩子们坐下来休息。“请不要把里面的脚放在家具上,”丹尼说。
The dinosaur put his feet out the window.
恐龙把脚放到窗外面去了。

Danny's mother and father gave each child a dish of ice cream.
丹尼的妈妈和爸爸分给每一个小孩一碟雪糕。
The had to give the dinosuar more!
他们要分更多的雪糕给恐龙!
"Here comes the birthday cake!" said the children.
“生日蛋糕来了!”孩子们说。
They counted the candles. "One, two, three, four, five , six."
他们数起蜡烛来。“一,二,三,四,五,六。”

The dinosuar started to eat the cake.
恐龙开始吃蛋糕。
"Wait!" said Danny. "First we have to make a wish!"
“等等!”丹尼说。“我们要先许愿!”

"I wish we can all be together again next year," said Danny. "I wish the same thing," said the dinosuar.
“我希望全部人在下一年都能在一起,”丹尼说。“我许了一样的愿望,”恐龙说。
They blew out the candles. "Happy birthday to you!" everybody sang.
他们把蜡烛吹灭。“生日快乐!”所有人一起唱。

"This is the best birthday party I have ever had," said Danny. "Me too," said the dinosaur.
“这是我过得最好的生日派对,”丹尼说。“我也一样,”恐龙说。


来自微信号:别样童年

太急燥了,要平心静气
已有 1 人打赏爱币 收起 理由
爱贝妈妈 + 50 亲!给你一个大红包,拿去买糖吃吧!

总打赏: 爱币 + 50   查看全部打赏

祥刚龙宸  评论于  2015-1-20 12:29:52
谢谢分享
cuihouchao  评论于  2015-1-20 13:58:16
谢谢分享了
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
总有刁民想害朕  评论于  2015-1-20 15:32:39
新人来学习
默默的把爱币数了N遍,好像又少了几百?