英文初级章节书:Ready, Freddy弗雷迪系列故事1-25册mobi格式

Ready, Freddy 01 Tooth Trouble

Freddy Thresher has a problem: a really, really, big problem. He's the only one in his class who hasn't lost a tooth! All of the other students in Mrs. Wushy's first grade have signed their names on the Big Tooth, and Freddy's determined to get his name on it, too. So when Max "The Meanie" Sellars calls Freddy a baby, Freddy decides he's going to lose that tooth one way or another, even if it means getting punched in the face at recess, or even bigger trouble, with Mom!

Ready, Freddy 03 Homework Hassles

Freddy Thresher has a problem: a really, really, big problem. His teacher wants the class to do reports on nocturnal animals, and everybody but Freddy has a really cool animal to study. How will Freddy find one? When his best friend, Robbie, says the two boys should have a sleepover and sneak outside at night, Freddy makes a huge mistake and ends up getting his late-night wish in a very unexpected way!

英文初级章节书:Ready, Freddy弗雷迪系列故事1-25册mobi格式
Ready, Freddy 04 Don't Sit On My Lunch

"I have a problem. A really, really, big problem. I want to try out for the peewee hockey team, but so does Max . . ." Bullies are a problem in school, and Max Sellars is the worst one yet. In addition to hassling Freddy, Max also challenges him for the open spot on the peewee hockey team. Freddy's close friend Jessie is a star hockey player, and she secretly teaches him some rules and tricks. In a warm and funny ending, Max and Freddy make peace with one another, and--in a surprising twist--end up becoming teammates.

Ready, Freddy 06 Help, A Vampire's Coming

"I have a problem. A really, really, big problem. I keep having these nightmares about a vampire."Freddy's horrible nightmares are keeping him awake all night. Now he's so tired that he falls asleep during breakfast and drools on himself while napping on the bus. He needs to get some rest--quick! But every time Freddy closes his eyes, the scary dream comes back. Will Freddy be able to outwit the vampire with the help of his best friend, his big sister, and his parents?

Ready, Freddy 08 Halloween Fraidy-Cat

Meet Freddy Thresher, a boy who has a nose for trouble and a last name that's made him an expert on sharks. You can learn more about sharks, too, in Freddy's Shark Journal at the back of the book. And see if you can find the word "fin" hidden in every picture! With content, humor, characters, and vocabulary that are perfect for the chapter-book reader--it's time to get ready for Freddy!

链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eQ4a7QU
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 8爱币 才能浏览   

为了孩子我爬我爬,咦~怎么总是没尽头呢!
我是丫丫宝贝哦  评论于  2015-4-17 18:52:02
我来过我看过
maggieQ  评论于  2015-4-18 13:15:29
看来是个特别的小孩子,有没掉牙的烦恼
阔别月余
maggieQ  评论于  2015-4-18 13:16:13
每个小孩子或多或少都有自己和别人不一样时的烦恼
阔别月余
maggieQ  评论于  2015-4-18 13:16:29