现在小升初的推荐,优录都上了,各位爸妈可要好好给孩子做准备了!必要的英文自我介绍可是很好的敲门砖哦。不然人家以为你家孩子是哑巴英语呢!

小学生英语自我简介双语范文(一)

hello, everyone, it's my honor to stand hereintroducing myself.
大家好, 很高兴有机会在这里介绍我自己。
Myname is xxx, from Class 2, Grade six,xxxx Primary School.
我是xxx,xx小学六年级2班的学生。
I'mdoing well in my study, besides I'm the monitor of my class and I get on wellwith my classmates.
我学习成绩优秀,是班上的班长并且我和同学们相处很融洽。
I'm ahappy and talented girl. I'm good at drawing and many of my drawings have wonprizes. At the same time, I like telling stories.
我是一个开朗又多才多艺的女孩,画画是我最擅长的,曾多次或奖。同时我还很会讲故事。
I'minterested in learning English very much, and I believe that I will do well infuture. I won't let you down!
我很喜欢学习英语,我相信我会表现的出色,我不会让大家失望的。
Thanksfor your listening.
谢谢你们的聆听。

小学生英语自我简介范文(二)
Goodmorning,everybody! Today, I`m very happy. Let me introduce myself to you. My name isHuangZixun. My English name is Eileen. I`m 8. I study in Class1 Grade 2 in TheShiyan Primary School of  Shiqiao. I`m an active girl. I like playingtable tennis and badminton,because I think they`re  very interesting. And I also skiprope at school everyday. I`d like eating potatoes. They`re tasty. My favouritecolour is pink. And I like chinese best. It`s funny. On  weekends, Ilike reading in my room and going skating on The Panyu Square. I have a happyfamily. My father, my mother and me. My dream is to be a painter, because Ilike drawing very much. I`m a happy girl. Thank you for listening! Pleaseremember me!

全部二十篇自我介绍范文下载!
小学生英语自我简介双语范文.doc (50.5 KB, 下载次数: 74)
汗水一直下,只为咱宝贝!
haqvn  评论于  2014-1-2 11:19:29
mark~~~
Dora  评论于  2014-2-23 23:32:30
我来看看
天气有点阴,让心中升起太阳