party  发表于 2011-8-26 10:48:50| 2319 次查看 | 2 条回复

整理出来一些关于英语作文写作的用语,希望对大家有帮助

1.拜访某人的一次经历

I went to, my net-pal, Julia's famiy. Julia welcome me at the door and took my coat. I gave Julia a traditional Chinese Painting. She liked it very much. And there's a cute panda on it. I drank coffee and ate some fruits. Since it was my first visit to Julia's famiy. She showed me arond her house. I thought it was very beautiful. Because Julia had just renovated it.

2.外出吃饭的一次经历

In order to thank Linda for helping me, I treated her to dinner at restaurant last month. The restaurant was very wonderful. It has very nice environment. We ordered a lot of foods. Such as a smoked fish, two cups of onion soup, two piece of chocolate cake and so on. We all liked them. At last, it cost us 100 yuan. I paid the bill and Linda left a big tip. Because we were pleased with the service.

3.外出吃饭的好处和坏处

There are both advantages and disadvantages in eating out. In my oinion, eating out can save time and we can eat quick, easy and convenient meals. Besides, the food in the restaurants are very delicious, because they have very good chef. And it has wide selection of dishes. What's more, it also has such comfortable environment as decorted rooms, sweet music and so on. However, some of people think there are some disadvantages in it. They think it's too expensive and it can waste money. Besides, in the restaurants, the food too heavy. It's bad for our healthy. We should have light meals. And the food isn't clean enough for us to eat it.

4.英语谚语

In our life, we often communicate with others. Idioms are interesting and vivid languages. They can help us to express ourselves more vividly. English idioms are so useful that every one likes to use them. For example,"You are all heart" means "That's very kind of you". If you agree with sb, you can say,"I see eye to eye with you". I think they are very interesting. I often use them in my life. Idioms are words of great wisdom. We should use them as often as possible.

5.参观展览

I visited the National Treasures Exhibition last month. I went to the City Museum with my friends. It didn't open until 9:00 a.m. We met at 8:45 a.m at the entrance to the hall. I telephoned the booking office as soon as we heard news. It cost me 70 yuan. We visited some famous ancient Chinese painting, callgraphy and china from the Jin, Tang, Song, Yuan Dynasties. Every piece of work is valuable. It was a great success. We learnt a lot about history of China. We enjiyed it very much.

6.著名建筑

The Great Wall of China is the largest earth work in the world. Like a long snake, it winds its way from Shanhaiguan Pass on the east coast to Jiayuguan Pass in the Gobi desert. The main part of the wall is about 2150miles long. It didn't become the "Great Wall" until the Qin Dynasty. Qin Shihuang ordered his people to connect the separate walls. In order to prevent enemies out of China. Each dynasty added to the wall's height and lenght. It didn't reach 6400 kilometers long until Min Dynasty. Now, the Great Wall is a world-famous tourist attraction. It's the symbol of the wisdom of the ancient Chinese.

7.养宠物的好处和坏处

I'm  in favour of keeping pets. In my opinion, there are a lot of good reasons for keep pets. First, pets are friendly to people. For example, when we feel lonely, they can keep us company. When we are in danger, they can save us. Second, cats and dogs are good for people'shealth. New research shows that dog and cat owners have less heart trouble than other people. Doctors have learnt that walking a dog is good exercise. What's more, pets can bring great fun to our life. For example, I have a dog. It's cute and clever. It can also guard the door. When I come back home, It will shake its tail. In addition, Pets are very helpful. Especially dogs. A dog, Bear, was brave. He saved a drowning boyand helped to save people in the eatthquake. The long hours of hard work hurt Bear's health. Bear died on September 23, 2002. He was named the most celebrated dog in the world by the Guinness Book of World Records. In one word, Pets are our friends. We should encourage people to keep pets.

8.掌握好英语的好处

There are a lot of advantages in having a good commond of English. In my opinion, first, English is an International Language. We can use it in everywhere. Second, we must do our best to learn English well because English is a key to learning and communication. In other words, we must have a good command of English in order to access the knowledge of the world and communicate with people from different countries. Third, The World EXPO will be held in Shanghai in 2010. If we can say English well, we can introduce Shanghai to the foreigners in English freely. So I think all of us should do our best to learn English well and have a good command of English.

9.怎样提高英语水平

I think that somebody want to know how we can improve the four English skills. In my opinion, first, if you want to improve your speaking skills, the best way is to practise.

I take every opportunity to practise speaking English in and out of class. And I always go to the English Corner. I also communicate with some natives speakers of English. Second, keeping an English diary can help me a lot in writing. And I like write some English stories. It also can improve my writing skills. Third, in order to improve my listening skills, I often listen to English broadcasts and watch English programmes in my spare time. And I enjoy reading English stories and newspapers to improve my reading skills. I think if you all do like this, you will be very good English learners.

zishitou04  评论于  2012-9-2 18:24:24
多谢楼主分享
万里无云  评论于  2013-7-23 15:26:39
这个不错多谢楼主!