蓓蓓妈咪  发表于 2018-11-20 11:38:03| 63595 次查看 | 1 条回复

汪培珽第二阶段英文书单:The Fire Cat译文分享

Pickles是一只黄色黑斑点猫,他的志向远大,总想做点大事情。成为消防猫的Pickles只喜欢和消防员做朋友,他把其他猫都赶走了,有一天他终于意识到这样是不对的,还帮Goodkind女士把猫从树上救了下来。Pickles终于完成了他做大事的第一步!

1.png.jpg

2.png.jpg

Pickles made friends with all the firemen. But he did not make friends with any cats. When cats came to the firehouse to look at the trucks, Pickles chased them away.

The chief called Pickles to him and said, “A fire Cat must be kind to everyone. You must be good to other cats.”

Little by little, Pickles learned to be good to the cats he met. He made friends with them, too.

Pickles和所有的消防员都成为了朋友 但是他不和猫做朋友 有猫到消防站来看消防车时 Pickles会把它们赶走

警长把Pickles叫到身边说:“消防猫要对所有人都友善 你也要对其他猫友善”

渐渐地 Pickles学会了友善对待他遇见的猫 他也和其他猫成为了朋友

3.jpg

Then all the cats loved to come to the firehouse.

On rainy days, most cats stayed at home, and Pickles sat upstairs with the firemen. One rainy day, as he sat there, he thought to himself, “How bad I was when I chased the other cats. Once I chased a little cat up a tree. Oh, me! Oh, my! Why did I do that?”

Suddenly Pickles heard the Chief call out, “Cat in a tree!”

于是所有的猫都喜欢来消防站玩了

下雨天的时候 猫大多待在家里 Pickles和消防员们坐在楼上 一个下雨天 正当他坐在那里的时候 他想着:“以前我把那些猫赶走的时候真坏啊 有一次我把一只小猫赶上了树 哎 我呀!哦 我的天!我为什么要那样做?”

突然Pickles听到了警长的喊声:“一只猫在树上!”

5.png.jpg

Fireman Joe and two other men slid down the pole. Pickles slid down after them.

He heard the Chief say, “The tree is in the old yard next to Mrs. Goodkind’s house.” “Oh,” thought Pickles. “That’s the yard where I lived. And that’s THE TREE.”

Pickles jumped up on the truck with the three fire men.

消防员Joe还有另外两个消防员从杆子上滑下 Pickles也在他们之后滑了下来

他听到警长说 “那棵树在Goodkind女士家旁边的老院子里” “喔”Pickles想道 “那就是我住的那个院子 就是我曾经把小猫赶上树的那棵树”

Pickles和另外三个消防员一起跳上了警车

6.png.jpg

Away they rode to the yard. And there, in the wind and the rain, stood Mrs. Goodkind, pointing to a very little cat. The firemen put a ladder against the tree. The ladder scared the little cat, and she ran to a high branch, where a fireman could not go. Joe said to Mrs. Goodkind, “I don’t know what to do.” but Pickles knew. He began to climb the ladder.

他们开着车奔向院子 风雨交加之中 Goodkind女士站在树下 指着那只非常小的小猫 消防员拿出梯子靠在树上 梯子的出现吓到了小猫 她跑到了更高的树枝上 消防员上不去 Joe对Goodkind女士说 “我不知道怎么办了”但是Pickles知道怎么办 他开始爬梯子

7.jpg

Pickles climbed up and up and up. It was hard work. But at last he came to the top of the ladder. Then he climbed up the tree until he came to the little cat. “Come, cat,” he said to her. “Let me help you.”

He picked her up and took her gently down to Mrs. Goodkind.

Pickles越爬呀爬呀 这很辛苦 但是最终他爬到了梯子的顶端 然后他顺着树爬了上去 一直爬到小猫的身边 “小猫 过来”Pickles对小猫说 “让我帮你”

他轻轻叼起小猫 把她带到Goodkind女士身边

8.jpg

Mrs. Goodkind thanked Pickles. Then she said to him, “I always knew that someday you would do big things. Today you have done something very big.” pickles waved a paw at her, as if to say, “Mrs. Goodkind, this is only a beginning.”

And he rode home to the firehouse -- a proud and happy cat.

Goodkind女士非常感谢Pickles 她对Pickles说:“我总觉得某一天你能干一件大事 今天你就做了一件大事” Pickles冲她挥了挥爪子 仿佛在说 “Goodkind女士 这只是大事的开始”

然后他就自豪又快乐地回到消防所了。

汪培珽相关文章推荐:

汪培珽书单第一阶段All Aboard Reading12本团购及音频下载

汪培珽书单第1段All Aboard Reading12本团购

[有声点读]小饼干My First I Can Read Biscuit 18册

汪培珽一阶段I Can Read 12本

汪培珽I Can Read Berenstain Bears贝贝熊25册点读版

I can read系列Amelia bedelia糊涂女佣28册点读版

汪培珽第一阶段40本全套点读版

汪培珽英文书单第2阶段13本

汪培珽英文书单第三阶段14册

汪培珽英文书单第四阶段30册(非点读)