悦悦妈  发表于 2015-9-17 18:20:55| 4888 次查看 | 4 条回复

In the literary history of China, many poets penned praise to the pure moon of mid-autumn night and gave words to their feelings. The following are some of the best of those poems.

中秋节古诗词合集(双语版)Mid-Autumn Festival Poem

Thoughts in the Silent Night 静夜思
By Li Bai (李白)

Li Bai used four lines of five characters to express his homesickness at the Moon (Mid-Autumn) Festival.
床 前 明 月 光    Chuáng qián míng yuèguāng        Moonlight shining through the window
疑 是 地 上 霜    Yí shì dìshàng shuāng                     Makes me wonder if there is frost on the ground
举 头 望 明 月    Jǔ tóu wàng míngyuè                     Looking up to see the moon
低 头 思 故 乡    Dī tóu sī gùxiāng                             Looking down I miss my hometown

The Moon Festival
By Su Shi (苏轼)

明月几时有          Míngyuè jǐshí yǒu                             When is there moonlight?                                                
把酒问青天          Bǎjiǔ wèn qīngtiān                            Winecup in hand, I ask the deep blue sky                  
不知天上宫阙      Bùzhī tiānshàng gōngjué                  Not knowing in those celestial palaces on high            
今夕是何年          Jīnxī shì hé nián                                 What year it is tonight                                    

我欲乘风归去        Wǒ yù chéng fēng guī qù                 I long to fly on the wind                                 
又恐琼楼玉宇        Yòu kǒng qióng lóu yùyǔ                Yet dread those crystal towers, those courts of jade      
高处不胜寒            Gāo chù bùshèng hán                      Freezing to death among those icy heights                  
起舞弄清影            Qǐwǔ nòng qīng yǐng                        Instead I rise to dance with my pale shadow               

何似在人间            Hé shì zài rénjiān                              Better off, after all, in the world of men                 
转朱阁                   Zhuǎn zhū gé                                    Rounding the red pavilion                                 
低绮户                   Dī qǐ hù                                              Stooping to look through gauze windows                     
照无眠                   Zhào wúmián                                    The moon shines on the sleepless                           

不应有恨                 Bù yìng yǒu hèn                               The moon should know no sadness                           
何事长向别时圆       Héshì zhǎng xiàng bié shí yuán      Why, then, is she always full when dear ones are parted?   
人有悲欢离合          Rén yǒu bēihuānlíhé                        As men's grief and joy, parting and union                  
月有阴晴圆缺          Yuè yǒu yīn qíng yuán quē              So the moon is bright or dim, waxes and wanes              
此事古难全             Cǐ shì gǔ nán quán                            Always some flaw, and so it has been since of old         

但愿人长久             Dàn yuàn rén chángjiǔ                     My one wish for you is long life                           
千里共婵娟             Qiānlǐ gòng chánjuān                       And to share in this loveliness far, far away              

This is a famous Mid-Autumn lyric written for his brother Ziyou (1039–1112), when the poet was away from the imperial court. According to some commentators, "the palace on high" might allude to the imperial palace and therefore, after reading this lyric, Emperor Song Shenzong said that Su Shi was loyal.

汗水一直下,只为咱宝贝!
UidluzpW  评论于  2015-9-17 18:29:37
回帖是必须的
tinker11  评论于  2015-10-4 23:26:31
有意思!不错
周二,补资料,哎
叶子红了  评论于  2016-9-15 10:56:11
不错。谢谢分享
第一次上来爱贝网,希望大家多多指导啦
mutis  评论于  2016-12-24 07:36:44
谢谢楼主分享