buckem  发表于 2014-3-10 15:00:36| 2787 次查看 | 2 条回复

小学各年级英语作文范文集合(word可打印)

小学各年级英语作文范文集合.doc (47 KB, 下载次数: 122)

内容节选:

三年级作文:My best friends

I have many friend.Do you know who they are?Are they my pet?No.Are they my classmates?No. Let me tell you:they are my favourit book.

I like books very much.I like reading science book,cartoonbook so on.not only let me know how wonderful the word is but also teach me how to be a good person in the society,they give me great pleasure.

六年级作文:父母和我(My Parents and I)

I am a chinese girl and i study in wuyilu primary school. i get up very early in the morning and then help my mother cook breakfast. after breakfast, i walk to school, because it's not far from my house.

I have many friends at school. we often help each other with our lessons.my mother is forty-six years old, and she works in meet all supermarket. it's near my school. the supermarket is very big, and it sells all kinds of things. the students in my school often buy school things there.

my father is two years younger than my mother. he is in the same supermarket, but he doesn't sell things. he's a driver.

my family is a happy one.

三年级作文:My Rabbits

One day, my mother bought two little rabbits for me.

I’m very happy.

From that on, the two little rabbits became my good friends. They have two little ears, red eyes, with white and fat boby. They’re marvellous.

Everyday, they play with each other happily. One day, I couldn’t find them. I asked my mother: ”Where are they? ” My mother told me that She didn’t know. At last, I found them in the grass. They were very dirty. I was angry, but when I looked at their lovely faces, I was happy again.

I love my little rabbits, and they love me. They are my good friends forever.

为了孩子我爬我爬,咦~怎么总是没尽头呢!
blhi1665  评论于  2014-3-10 16:25:01
爱贝新人
nedek  评论于  2014-3-10 19:04:49
酱油路过。