睿忡春  发表于 2014-1-24 15:11:31| 4298 次查看 | 2 条回复

徐汇区英语一模试卷和答案

26. Look! The police are searching for clues at the crime scene.
Which of the following is correct for the underlined word in the sentence?
        A) / kr$m /                B) / kri:m /                               C) / kra0m /                    D) / kr0m /
27. Which of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation with others?
  A) There is no reason for him to refuse me.
  B) The little girl in red is so cute.
  C) Don’t judge a person by his clothes.
  D) You can use my computer if you want.
28. I have just watched a good film about ________ elderly fisherman in Guilin.
   A) a                                B) an                                        C) the                                D) /
29. It’s essential for citizens to know that the haze(雾霾)can do harm ________ people’s health.
   A) with                        B) for                                        C) on                                D) to
30. The cinema in our neighborhood is old and small, but ________ is big and modern.
   A) they                        B) them                                        C) their                                D) theirs
31. Have ________ try, and maybe you will win the free tickets to Italy.
   A) another                        B) the other                                C) other                                 D) others
32. Meeting different people ________ help children learn to get along with others.
   A) should                         B) need                                   C) may                                D) must
33. You’d better book the tickets as early as possible, ________ they will be sold out soon.
   A) and                        B) but                                        C) so                                D) or
34. Every year the world’s top tennis players _______ to Shanghai to compete against each other.
   A) come                        B) will come                                C) have come                        D) came
35. We just hope that Tom will bring ________ good news back home this time.
   A) a few                        B) some                                        C) many                                D) little
36. After the conversation with the teacher, Jenny’s mother looked a little ________.
   A) happiness                B) happier                                C) happy                                D) happily
37. The policeman caught the drunk driver, but he didn’t remember ________ the old lady.
   A) knock down                B) to knock down                        C) knocked down                D) knocking down
38. That rude man seldom uses kind words, ________?
   A) does he                        B) isn’t he                                C) was he                                D) hasn’t he
39. The scientists ________ on the new medicine for two years. They will succeed in no time.
   A) work                        B) are working                        C) have worked                D) will work
40. A: ________ will we know the results of the test?
   B: In a week, I suppose.
   A) How much                B) How far                                C) How soon                        D) How long
41. ________ the story of The Little Prince is very simple, it warms people in many ways.
   A) When                        B) Although                                C) If                                        D) Because
42. Many students asked ________.
   A) why weren’t they allowed to play during lunch break
   B) why during lunch break weren’t they allowed to play
   C) why they during lunch break weren’t allowed to play
   D) why they weren’t allowed to play during lunch break
43. Most children expect Father Christmas ________ them the gift as they wish.
   A) give                        B) to give                                        C) gave                                D) giving
44. A: I am so nervous. I am afraid I might forget what to say!
   B: _______
   A) Stop daydreaming!
   B) Keep calm!
   C) You are so funny!
   D) What a good idea!
45. A: Shall we go to Professor Tender’s lecture tonight?
   B: _______
   A) I don’t quite agree with you!
   B) That sounds great!
   C) Thank you for telling me so!
   D) I am glad you like it.

下载打印附件:
徐汇英语一模卷和答案.doc (201.5 KB, 下载次数: 56)
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
旺广妮  评论于  2014-1-24 15:20:01
我瞅瞅呢.....
oyatn  评论于  2014-2-18 21:17:57
爱贝忠粉前来报到