sczub  发表于 2013-7-29 10:39:21| 2899 次查看 | 3 条回复
2013年西城区中考英语试卷分享给大家,近期中考试卷题。
单项填空(共13分,每小题1分)

从下面各题所给的ABCD四个选项中,选择可以填人空白处的最佳选项。

22. This restaurant is very popular. ____________ many people here every day.

A. There' are                 B. There aren't                     C. There is                    D. There isn't

23. Jimmy is coming to Beijing by plane. I'Il meet him____________ the airport tomorrow.

A. on                           B. at                                   C. off                           D. for

24. --- ____________sweater is this, Peter?

--- It's mine, Miss Smith.

A. How many               B. What                              C. Which               D. Whose

25. The old lady lives alone, ____________ she doesn't feel lonely.

A. so                            B. for                                  C. but                          D. or

26. ---The orange tastes good.

--- Yes. Would you like____________ one?

A. each                        B. another                           C. any                          D. some

27. I won't make such a silly mistake again. I'll be____________ next time.

A. careful                     B. carefully                         C. more careful             D. more carefully

28. Look! Some children ____________ in the river.                                

A. swim                       B. swam                              C. have swum        D. are swimming

29. We should keep the classroom ____________ and tidy.

A. clean                       B. cleaned                           C. cleaning                   D. to clean

30. Jack ____________ a good rest as soon as he finishes the exam.

A.is having                   B. has                                 C. had                          D. will have

31. My grandma is ill. The doctor asks her____________ in bed for a few days.

A. to stay                     B. stay                                C. stayed               D. stays .

32. ____________ great progress in my English study since last year.       .

A. make                       B. will make                        C. have made         D. made'

33. Often a new dish ____________ the name of its inventor. A famous example is the sandwich.

A. was given                 B. is given                           C. gives                        D. gave

34. ---Could you tell me____________ tomorrow?

----By bus. .

A. how did you go to the cinema                       B. how you went to the cinema

C. how will you go to the cinema                       D. how you will 20 to the cinema

西城区2013年中考一模英语试题.doc (530.5 KB, 下载次数: 95)

脚踏两只船  评论于  2013-7-29 10:39:29
楼主我来过啦。。。啦。。。
脚踏两只船  评论于  2013-7-29 10:39:38
快乐回帖
litterbell  评论于  2020-4-4 04:03:36
2013年西城区中考