xiaobaile  发表于 2012-8-17 19:31:03| 2516 次查看 | 5 条回复

伦敦奥运会英语作文:The Olympic Games

with the clap and laughter flying around,london is the winner in the 30th internatinal olympic games' competition.
  in consideration of london's success,there are three points cannot be ignored.
  as is known to all, london is a gardon city. when you step into the city, you will find yourself deeply attractted by the beautiful suroundings around.
  moreover,there are lots of standard stadiums and gymnasiums for olympic games,such as the swimming pools,football playground and basketball gyms. in addition, several years ago, london used to successfully hold an olympic game. owning this cherish experience,london will surely hold a more wonderful one.
  generally speaking,olympic is not only a simple sport, but another name for sports'spirit as well. in london, exercising has become a hobby in every child's heart.
  so in the end, london become the holder for 2012 olympic game.
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
xiaobaile  评论于  2012-8-17 19:32:09
The Olympic Games in London   My name is lily. I come from China, the 2012Olympic Games is coming. I think that London is a very busy, very beautiful city, now the Olympic Games to be held in London, I think it must be a wonderful show.The Olympic Games, is the International Olympic Committee including many kinds of sports in the international sports games, held every four years. The earliest Olympic Games originated in ancient Greece, held in Olympia. Olympic Games now has become a symbol of peace and friendship.

Then the international friends gathered in London, to sing harmony, love song!

小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
hgzke  评论于  2012-8-17 19:34:57
今天我来过了.........
妙作全MM  评论于  2012-8-17 19:35:00
busib  评论于  2012-8-17 20:09:53
瞅瞅看咯
北熙哈P  评论于  2012-8-17 20:10:01
向LZ致敬