大脸猫猫  发表于 2020-3-4 11:53:59| 2036 次查看 | 1 条回复
Cover PageMM: What's that in the grass? (草地上是什么呀?)
BB: A cat, and it is sleeping. (一只猫咪,在睡觉呢)
MM: Yes, we can see a cat in the backyard, and what are the kids doing? (是哒,我们在后院看到一只猫咪,那孩子们在做什么呢?)
BB: They are standing inside the house looking at the cat through the door. (他们正站在屋里透过玻璃门看这只猫咪呢)
MM: Why are they looking at the cute cat? (为什么他们要盯着猫咪看呢?)
MM: Let's read the title: Go Away, Cat ("走开,猫咪")
MM: Why do you think what they to cute cat to go away? Let's read along. (你觉得他们为什么要让这么可爱的猫咪走开呢?让我们继续往下读)

Page 1
MM: On Page 1, we can see that the little black cat is still curling up in the grass, and Biff is standing biside him, and she is waving one hand, what do you think she is saying? (第1页上,我们可以看到小黑猫仍然蜷曲在草地上,Biff站在他的身边,挥动着一只手,你觉得她在跟猫咪说什么?)
BB: I have no idea. (我不知道哦)
MM: Let's read this page to see: Go away, little cat. (我们来读一读这一页就知道了:走开吧,小猫咪)
MM: Oh, Biff is waving her hand to ask this little black cat to go away, and look at the little cat, we know that just now his two eyes are closed and he is fast asleep, how about now? (噢,Biff摆手让小黑猫走开呢。看下这只小猫咪,我们知道刚才呢他两只眼睛都闭着睡着了,那么现在呢?)

BB: Now he has one eye open, and the other one closed. (现在他睁开了一支眼,另一只眼还闭着呢)
MM: Do you think the little cat will listen to Biff and go away? (你觉得他会听Biff的,走开么?)
BB: Maybe, maybe not. (可能会,也可能不会)
MM: And can you see Kipper? He is standing at the half-open door. What is he going to do? (看到Kipper了么?他正站在半开的门旁边呢,你觉得他会做什么呢?)

Page 2-3
MM: Page 2-3, we can see that now Kipper comes out from the house and comes to the cat, and he is also waving his hand, do you think he is asking the little cat to go away? (第2-3页上,我们可以看到,Kipper从屋里出来了,来到猫咪身边,他也挥动着一只手,你觉得他是在让猫咪走开么?)
BB: Yes, I think he is. (是哒,我觉得是。)# h& M; k) [+ G  t2 W7 n3 P
MM: OK, let's read this page: Go away, little cat. A dog is coming. (走开吧,小猫咪。有一条狗要来了。)
MM: Now do you know why Biff and Kipper ask the little cat to go away? (那么现在你知道为什么Biff和Kipper要请小猫走开么?)
BB: Yes, I do, because a dog is coming, and they think the dog might scare the little cat. (我知道啦,因为有条狗要来啦,他们觉得狗狗可能会吓到小猫。)
MM: Who can the dog be? (狗狗会是谁呢?)
BB: Floppy, of course. (当然是Floppy啦。)
MM: Yeah, I think the dog is Floppy, too. However, do you think the little cat will go away? (是哒,我也觉得是Floppy。但是,你觉得小猫会走开么?)
BB: No, I think he won't, look, the little cat is rubbing his head on Kipper's leg, which means that he likes Kipper. (我觉得不会。你看,小猫咪在Kipper的腿上蹭呢,说明他喜欢Kipper)
MM: Oh, yes, I think you are right. And look Chip is now standing at the half-open door, will he come out to ask the little cat to go away? (我觉得你是对的。看看Chip,他也站在半开的门边,他会出来请小猫咪走开么?)

ellentommy  评论于  2020-3-4 12:25:57
一个有素质的人