Miranda [博士生]
2269 0
发表于: 2017-12-18 15:48:02

My Brigadista Year

- V3 ^! J" t. P

My Brigadista Year

My Brigadista Year

2 ^) ^# r: ?7 g. w1 ^5 m5 D3 P

In an engrossing historical novel, the Newbery Medal-winning author of Bridge to Terabithia follows a young Cuban teenager as she volunteers for Fidel Castro’s national literacy campaign and travels into the impoverished countryside to teach others how to read.

- F7 Y( |+ j4 H7 o

7 ]* g. r' L% ~# Z

* h1 e3 c' x/ c4 {/ I

When thirteen-year-old Lora tells her parents that she wants to join Premier Castro’s army of young literacy teachers, her mother screeches to high heaven, and her father roars like a lion. Nora has barely been outside of Havana — why would she throw away her life in a remote shack with no electricity, sleeping on a hammock in somebody’s kitchen? But Nora is stubborn: didn’t her parents teach her to share what she has with someone in need? Surprisingly, Nora’s abuela takes her side, even as she makes Nora promise to come home if things get too hard. But how will Nora know for sure when that time has come? Shining light on a little-known moment in history, Katherine Paterson traces a young teen’s coming-of-age journey from a sheltered life to a singular mission: teaching fellow Cubans of all ages to read and write, while helping with the work of their daily lives and sharing the dangers posed by counterrevolutionaries hiding in the hills nearby. Inspired by true accounts, the novel includes an author’s note and a timeline of Cuban history.

3 a) n5 p# H5 \3 x- l; r" }; l& b0 M

# [, I7 ]' ~  c& H3 L

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1eR5jacM

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 15爱币 才能浏览   

* o2 ~6 n; X( S) d3 |' g+ p

7 _' Z% x3 V0 e/ P' X# ~* L

4 Y! P2 E& H2 h7 |% a( L. j8 D
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华