Miranda [博士生]
2489 0
发表于: 2017-12-11 15:39:05

Inspector Flytrap

" M; A' T7 F+ j& a" Y  _' R9 c

Inspector Flytrap

Inspector Flytrap

* P" I1 C- G. R& u! ~7 h0 ^

From husband-and-wife team Tom Angleberger, creator of the New York Times bestselling Origami Yoda series, and Cece Bell, author/illustrator of the Newbery Honor graphic novel El Deafo, comes the start to a funny and clever illustrated chapter-book series about a mystery-solving Venus flytrap. With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, this early-chapter-book series is a must for beginning readers.

2 @/ O) M+ \" f+ P, }# `

4 ^- ?) A! F* B; [8 {, c

* a% n; L5 J6 X' e% ^

Inspector Flytrap in the Da Vinci Cold introduces kids to the humorous and wacky world of Inspector Flytrap’s Detective Agency, home to the world-renowned solver of BIG DEAL mysteries. The plant detective works tirelessly with his assistant Nina the Goat on his community’s unsolved cases. There’s no case too big, but there are definitely cases too small for this endearingly self-important plant detective.

$ M" X/ I2 Z, S) m7 ~4 ^4 c

9 ^( I& Z( U9 r7 |

' c7 g9 u% V/ P7 a% h

Celebrating the disabled yet enabled, the character of Inspector Flytrap is wheeled everywhere (on a skateboard, of course) by his goat sidekick as this mystery-solving duo works on cases such as “The Big Deal Mystery of the Stinky Cookies” and “The Big Deal Mystery of the Missing Rose.”

9 O2 p' ~- T  o! h4 V

4 h/ @8 Z" w) S6 j4 [$ B

u3 G6 A3 o% O6 s: F: x2 z

On his first caper, Inspector Flytrap heads to the Art Museum’s Secret Lab to discover what important message lies in a mysterious glob on a recently discovered Da Vinci flower painting. The ingenious solution: Da Vinci was allergic to flowers, and the glob is, er, evidence of that ancient sneeze.

9 k' s6 ^9 l- Z( x* u; _: D

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1qYyYTFe

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 15爱币 才能浏览   

9 H7 f7 s- T  o7 F) Y

1 P* S6 g& d; g7 G/ D5 u) s9 }8 @0 a+ n" M4 W
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华