Miranda [博士生]
1390 0
发表于: 2017-12-9 11:42:23

It's Not Me, It's You

8 D5 t: Q! V3 P7 `; j* t; Q. K$ h& x

It's Not Me, It's You

It's Not Me, It's You

( s6 L9 m1 T# ]2 v4 ?% D

One high school girl's comedic examination of her dating past as told by friends, family, and the boys who were involved!

; N( k/ T6 ^1 f7 R# P' `4 U
9 E( h1 a" ^) t/ |, \! u: u

Avery Dennis is a high school senior and one of the most popular girls in her class. But a majorly public breakup with the guy she's been dating causes some disastrous waves. It is right before prom and Avery no longer has the perfect date. She runs the prom committee; how could she not show up with somebody?

. ]; d: ?$ q6 I* M5 Q& S$ c6 r( ]" \$ ]. X- g

Post-breakup, Avery gets to thinking about all of the guys that she has ever dated. How come none of those relationships ever worked out? Could it be her fault? Avery decides to investigate. In history class she's learning about this method of record-keeping called "oral history" and she has a report due. So Avery decides to go directly to the source. Avery tracks down all of the guys she's ever dated, and uses that information along with her friends, family, and even teachers thoughts, to compile a total account of her dating history.

- q' _$ y/ s& [8 C' Q5 a

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nuExKy1

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 15爱币 才能浏览   

9 c' |; ]6 M5 r$ B, K7 d
$ j. p! i4 S# H- e# a" x
Avery discovers some surprises about herself and the guys she's spent time with just in time for prom night!
( M: x+ g' \: [0 P

# q: s% b8 f% c+ ~
: `$ Y# f. v* @3 G, v% J0 m8 |
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华