Miranda [博士生]
4243 0
发表于: 2017-12-6 14:41:19

If I Fix You

7 S+ U0 {2 {- p( P/ v4 w

If I Fix You

* c" V) c, _/ [1 l8 U

Readers of Sarah Dessen, Cammie McGovern and Morgan Matson will adore this thought-provoking, complex and romantic contemporary novel from debut author Abigail Johnson, about finding the strength to put yourself back together when everything you know has fallen apart.

0 T: `& V0 ^4 P- x; A  R  Z. R

7 [: f2 r) A6 p! b7 w3 P8 z+ N

c8 K) D" A5 [9 I! ?8 @/ r

Some things are easy to fix…but are some meant to stay broken?  

0 p6 B3 @4 {& A7 U: S

2 V1 E6 W, s! y

5 \7 u& S+ S( W+ ]5 k9 S) s0 c) I

When sixteen-year-old Jill Whitaker's mom walks out—with a sticky note as a goodbye—only Jill knows the real reason she's gone. But how can she tell her father? Jill can hardly believe the truth herself.

+ W# r$ D' h+ J  w3 v& U# a& b8 M

4 l* |) x" p) v! h0 G" W+ R

2 N: Z$ C- R2 {

Suddenly, the girl who likes to fix things—cars, relationships, romances, people—is all broken up. It used to be, her best friend, tall, blond and hot flirt Sean Addison, could make her smile in seconds. But not anymore. They don't even talk.

0 t, H' ~6 J7 M4 T+ p4 n, g+ x- V$ W' a

% ]; ]6 s5 w" O7 N. a& O% e/ L

. H2 }% @) x7 N5 A8 U% X

With nothing making sense, Jill tries to pick up the pieces of her life. But when a new guy moves in next door, intense, seriously cute, but with scars—on the inside and out—that he thinks don't show, Jill finds herself trying to make things better for Daniel. But over one long, hot Arizona summer, she realizes she can't fix anyone's life until she fixes her own. And she knows just where to start…

$ X5 m: j/ I' T: B

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1i4DjMUp

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 15爱币 才能浏览   

( R. l. y  Y6 {

1 N0 @: u  V6 B
- l* @3 }% w. s9 D
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华