Miranda [博士生]
2035 0
发表于: 2017-11-24 15:48:48

Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare

, f2 Y% c& o# A- X+ ?+ d: |

A few white lies during a simple game of truth or dare spin out of control and make life very complicated for Lia in this brand-new novel from Barbara Dee.
' J' J1 X. W! D5 z" ?+ z6 K/ i
* S1 k$ J; R* i" B  zWhen Lia returns after a summer with her eccentric aunt, it feels like everything has changed within her group of five friends. Everyone just seems more…dramatic. And after playing a game of Truth or Dare, Lia discovers how those divides are growing wider, and tells a few white lies about what really happened over the summer in order to “keep up.” But is “keeping up” with her BFFs really worth it?6 A+ n* O4 x3 o8 ^7 g9 v

$ x) a7 r# C$ x+ A# M
# m, j$ m( ]: ?) O9 O& n& T0 f/ N5 b3 ]. r# L" v! z
About the Author! Z% h/ [7 s+ t* N$ R1 W3 g
Barbara Dee is the author of Everything I Know About You, Halfway Normal, Star-Crossed, Truth or Dare, The (Almost) Perfect Guide to Imperfect Boys, Trauma Queen, This Is Me From Now On, Solving Zoe (Bank Street Best Children’s Books), and Just Another Day in My Insanely Real Life (Publishers Weekly, starred review). Barbara is one of the founders and directors of the Chappaqua Children’s Book Festival. She lives in Westchester County, New York, with her family, two naughty cats, and a rescue hound dog named Ripley. Read more about Barbara at BarbaraDeeBooks.com.、
% O1 h' n  N7 @$ |0 E" r* l+ m- Q

7 s! M1 a! _/ t

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1geE9fzl

; _7 q8 x+ _; m3 V3 f

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 25爱币 才能浏览   

( b( `" M( s- B& a8 G5 ^* M9 M0 I1 r& l- k: G
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华