Miranda [博士生]
2048 1
发表于: 2017-11-24 15:38:57

Goldeline

; w& W& L' g4 ?) Y& D8 o6 S: k

Perfect for fans of The Girl Who Drank the Moon and The Thickety, this spellbinding story follows a young girl named Goldeline on an adventure through a fairy tale forest filled with dark and wondrous magic.
8 Y3 j0 ]1 _( A4 y$ O' |
0 s0 B* E/ J  z  H1 k+ LIn the wild, free woods of the Hinterlands, where magic is as real as stories are, Goldeline travels from camp to camp with Gruff and his bandits, getting by on the things they steal from carriages that pass through the woods.
0 x; B- `$ E2 H1 O  z  x
& k% v0 |' ~& E7 a1 tBut someone is after Goldeline. The same man who wants to cleanse the Hinterlands of anyone who’s different—and who convinced the overzealous Townies that her mother was a witch—suspects that Goldeline might be a witch, too. Now Goldeline must summon all the courage and magic she got from her momma to escape her pursuers, save her friends, and maybe even find a place to call home.
0 ?6 H' I/ `3 i) M' f" K' o3 ~! @" b% {; a" w1 Y

, ^3 [4 g# W# a2 @Editorial Reviews6 ~# b& Z# L. g) f( O) G4 {
Review
' B( @' u. o6 _6 c" J★ “First-time novelist Cajoleas writes with the ease of a seasoned author, conjuring an atmospheric setting that hums with menace and a compelling, unpolished protagonist.Goldeline’s heart-pounding race through the woods reveals a complex, magical world that will give readers much to contemplate.” (Booklist (starred review))
' }# I& o2 z" {$ C9 V# Q. H5 }8 o
6 G4 K0 d& P- Z5 @“Intriguing and eerie. A suspenseful tale of self-discovery.” (Publishers Weekly)
# H7 h# Q3 @# G
0 B( W$ r9 Y- h& B* g! u; g“Cajoleas’s debut novel combines elements of The Scarlet Letter, Huckleberry Finn, ‘Rumplestilskin,’ ‘Hansel and Gretel,’ and other fairy tales into an engrossing new hero’s journey.” (Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA))
+ G0 p( {7 Q" s* m2 g: c2 z' r/ i. E$ c. K! Z
$ m# _& W. I; I$ u6 v
About the Author0 b- D! B9 f# |( [
Jimmy Cajoleas grew up in Jackson, Mississippi. He earned his MFA from the University of Mississippi and now lives in Brooklyn. Goldeline is his first novel.
$ q8 Y, P. g/ u9 @1 R. I1 r

, l8 m% S2 g( B# y+ ~2 y! x' c/ w3 r# _

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1slDOTOh

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 25爱币 才能浏览   

( [. m4 O  R& L# Q" o: b) k/ s/ G& v/ m
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
kris629  评论于  2020-6-16 19:30:42
感谢分享~
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华