Miranda [博士生]
2277 1
发表于: 2017-11-24 15:17:15

Dragonwatch

3 p2 ?8 p6 z8 O0 |  V0 I

In the long-awaited sequel to Fablehaven, the dragons who have been kept at the dragon sanctuaries no longer consider them safe havens but prisons, and they want their freedom. The dragons are no longer our allies....
. H  c5 d4 p( q
9 G! L1 D9 A0 r; t& PIn the hidden dragon sanctuary of Wyrmroost, Celebrant the Just, King of the Dragons, plots his revenge. He has long seen the sanctuaries as prisons, and he wants nothing more than to overthrow his captors and return the world to the Age of Dragons, when he and his kind ruled and reigned without borders. The time has come to break free and reclaim his power.5 M8 W6 \! t" c# Z  X1 J2 Y. W* j
* I8 m7 b8 z$ g/ y5 p/ I, T4 Z; m
No one person is capable of stopping Celebrant and his dragon horde. It will take the ancient order of Dragonwatch to gather again if there is any chance of saving the world from destruction. In ancient times Dragonwatch was a group of wizards, enchantresses, dragon slayers, and others who originally confined the majority of dragons into sanctuaries. But nearly all of the original Dragonwatch members are gone, and so the wizard Agad reaches out to Grandpa Sorenson for help.
+ e$ K0 `* ~& f0 z$ l
, f* N5 r, O- X  I7 E2 S  ]2 oAs Kendra and Seth confront this new danger, they must draw upon all their skills, talents, and knowledge, as only they have the ability to function together as a powerful dragon tamer. Together they must battle against forces with superior supernatural powers and breathtaking magical abilities.
/ u2 ^2 ]2 W" r% e5 U& _4 Z, o( v8 p6 A
How will the epic dragon showdown end? Will dragons overthrow humans and change the world as we know it?& B' G/ b' b4 L

3 {7 ]" c& q- c4 r5 w$ d2 A

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1i5muXoh

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 25爱币 才能浏览   

+ C8 r0 L& d) V: W: M! ]: c$ K+ s7 F$ c- W, g
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
kris629  评论于  2020-6-16 19:31:29
感谢分享~
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华