发表于: 2017-11-19 14:32:09
Disney手掌书Sofia the First系列精装ib格式点读包下载- X! ]) i2 v7 t' @' K3 ~& P
8 g- h3 e5 q0 D& P* S: `$ r3 P! W0 |( I
1450494243591.jpg
- p) G4 \& f7 S$ B1 U6 w9 x& I
! Z2 @$ B9 T; j$ V( \0 T

) j: u% [. @0 I- N) U5 WSofia the First : Once Upon a Princess" y# Q# o  Y' C: r& f9 L# t
Meet Sofia, a little girl who lives a rather ordinary life. But everything changes when her mother, Miranda, marries the king. Overnight, Sofia becomes a princess, moves into the castle, gains a step-brother, a step-sister... and the ability to talk to her new animal friends thanks to a magical amulet! Now, life is anything but ordinary for Sofia the First! This read-along storybook features real character voices from the hit television movie and series "Sofia the First!"( f- T5 n. H! x; e# Z+ P

$ W7 k8 D3 F3 M9 ~
& ~" n( w: g' Y; r3 p( PSofia the First:The Royal Slumber ** & D& G1 ^. z2 ~4 {, z9 ^
What's better than a slumber **? A Royal Slumber ** When Sofia invites her friends from the village to her very first royal slumber **, she's excited but nervous, too. What if her old friends don't get along with her new ones? Advice from Sofia's mom comes at just the right moment, and Sofia's slumber ** winds up being a royal blast$ z+ Q2 d3 P& M1 q- N, P) f# e) ~
5 d) c# w  `* n: O0 v" G- g$ P
/ K+ p; K1 N7 ]! O8 V
Sofia the First The Royal Games( a" W! S& v! S
When Sofia's stepbrother, James, asks her to be his partner in the carriage race at the annual Tri-Kingdom Picnic, Sofia hopes she'll be up to the task. Even though she tries her best, their carriage comes in last. But in the end, Sofia winds up teaching James a little something about the value of being a good sport.
& s& G0 ?* x+ G
( V. G% a) x+ t* W9 G
5 k4 Y% y* I: r1 b3 u7 g3 f4 z- y4 G( O" ~
Sofia the First The Amulet and the Anthem" B* X1 @+ ]# @  d4 ~2 o
Sofia is chosen to sing the Enchancian Anthem at the annual Harvest Festival. After she becomes a bit too boastful, Sofia's magical amulet bestows a curse on her, leaving her all croaked up! Based on a special episode featuring Princess Belle airing on Disney Junior in September 2013!
, {) Y, ]4 Q6 ?! a" o
8 p$ \5 m# R2 f0 ?1 \( A
8 g  S! \  B7 k3 n2 l9 @! F6 \: p; \Sofia the First THE halloween  ball
+ G9 t3 g9 ]1 ?/ H9 m: {The annual Halloween Ball is just around the corner, and Sofia and Amber are so excited to make their fancy costumes. Amber thinks she'll win the Best Costume prize until she sees Sofia's beautiful costume! After Amber's attempts to beat Sofia backfire, she learns to appreciate her sister instead of trying to compete against her. This magical story comes with a sheet of glittery holographic stickers for even more Halloween fun with Sofia!1 p3 r4 y! O, W* z* U

T9 B6 E0 J& W+ F$ T( c2 }$ _$ k0 b' {9 [# [1 \4 l
资源链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qYQbZ44
$ t3 t* X$ a/ G2 O& G2 W6 Y密码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

% j0 I% g9 \9 o+ d1 N. C
我的爱币满屋子,求爱贝发美元啊!
爱贝亲子点读资源圈 爱贝亲子点读笔资源分享圈,文件格式为IB格式。 群主: 点读包下载
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华