Miranda [博士生]
3654 2
发表于: 2017-9-11 17:39:15
原版英文Beast & Crown - Joel Ross 电子书mobi+epub分享
" {' Z0 o3 I+ o6 s4 @% KBoot boy Ji is tired of scrubbing soles and untangling shoelaces. He doesn’t want to bow and scrape. All he wants is freedom—for himself and his friends.
) U, z4 N# X: n8 M5 S; D3 [
! b' C. m: n8 x8 y; BHe decides to risk everything for a chance to accompany a young nobleman to the Diadem Rite, a magical ritual that chooses the heir to the Summer Crown. Ji doesn’t care about crowns or ceremonies, but he vows that this trip will grant him and his friends new lives, far away from boots and bowing. What Ji doesn’t know is that he and his friends have a dangerous part to play in the Diadem Rite. One that will change them forever.
. e# g5 v2 l8 o0 Z( _
% j7 N! a* J- S% t7 p* s1 @9 i
! u1 C0 [1 O7 A2 m" w' t5 s7 ?9 J: Z! e7 H4 Y, d4 \2 |

2 [4 X/ Z2 Y' G" A" O& R# tAbout the Author
/ R  I: e6 T  U1 d$ {4 dJoel Ross is the author of two WWII thrillers for adults (Double Cross Blind and White Flag Down). He is also the author of The Fog Diver, his tween debut, as well as its sequel, The Lost Compass. He lives in Santa Barbara, California, with his wife, Lee Nichols, who is also a full-time writer, and his son, Ben, who is a full-time kid. You can find out more on his website (www.fogdiver.com) and on Twitter (@TheFogDiver).. N# u% N6 d9 F

原版英文Beast & Crown - Joel Ross 电子书mobi+epub分享

, F, p1 Y$ `) \  k- v$ ?+ {) R8 G' N链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1gfeTsx9 密码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
. c' p; Q3 I4 K6 L0 k+ ^6 X! E
8 F6 ^' C+ d4 U( r5 {$ [
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
yhayha  评论于  2017-10-4 09:03:06
非常感谢非常感谢
夏小瑶  评论于  2017-10-8 17:19:13
谢谢分享。。。
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华