Miranda [博士生]
2199 5
发表于: 2017-9-9 15:39:57
原版英文Just Sayin' - Dandi Daley Mackall 电子书Mobi+epub分享! g4 L- m" a0 \
Just Sayin’ tells the story of an almost-blended family that almost falls apart before it even begins. 11 year-old Cassie Callahan is staying with her grandmother while her mom, Jennifer, recovers from a difficult breakup from her fiancé, Trent. Cassie, along with Trent’s kids, Nick and Julie, are trying to figure out why their parents’ relationship ended so abruptly and searching for a way to bring them back together. Meanwhile, the kids get caught up in a game show that encourages the “art” of insults, and learn along the way that our words have much more power than they think.
2 {& t& C+ r0 r" f0 L
6 @$ G9 y% s1 K" p- g) e9 t* jIn a way that only Dandi can accomplish, this story weaves together, in a contemporary way, an old-time game show, letter writing, outstanding vocabulary, and reminders from God’s word that taming our tongue is both difficult and important!: v4 F* n* l7 I% ^: B) Z' v2 M/ R
Nick and Cassie almost had their perfect family: their parents were getting married, and that meant a best-friend brother and a sweet little sister for Cassie, and Nick would have Cassie as his partner in crime. When their parents mysteriously call off their wedding and Cassie is left in her Gram’s care, Cassie and Nick become “almost-step” pen pals. Through letters, they scheme about how to get on their favorite game show, The Last Insult Standing, and just maybe figure out how to get their parents back together. Just Sayin’ is a heartwarming, funny story told through letters, demonstrating the power that words have to tear people apart or bring them together.
9 f% k( a0 T& g0 j
4 U9 a  D6 L) P1 H8 Z7 v1 t  K 原版英文Just Sayin' - Dandi Daley Mackall 电子书Mobi+epub分享
& @- A, ^+ R7 B8 p百度网盘分享:
; T; i0 `) v. i: U9 c2 u5 h+ A链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cex8MM 密码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

I( D8 D8 {! }3 J: O' g3 X
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
boseylee  评论于  2018-4-16 06:43:54
非常感谢!
tondymondy  评论于  2018-4-16 08:30:31
谢谢分享,谢谢分享
trankee  评论于  2019-3-2 15:39:11
谢谢分享!
trankee  评论于  2019-3-2 15:40:07
就是里面的文件搞错了
trankee  评论于  2019-3-8 14:58:26
谢谢分享!
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华