Miranda [博士生]
2150 4
发表于: 2017-9-9 15:02:43
原版英文Karma Khullar's Mustache - Kristi Wientge 电子书Mobi+epub分享3 r8 n  M& J* R$ ?# R
Karma Khullar is about to start middle school, and she is super nervous. Not just because it seems like her best friend has found a newer, blonder best friend. Or the fact that her home life is shaken up by the death of her dadima. Or even that her dad is the new stay-at-home parent, leading her mother to spend most of her time at work. But because she’s realized that she has seventeen hairs that have formed a mustache on her upper lip.
7 U7 g, M" s1 c
- k  `4 P% k: Q$ z1 \With everyone around her focused on other things, Karma is left to figure out what to make of her terrifyingly hairy surprise all on her own.( T; I# T" y! o8 K; E/ J# m
About the Author作者简介
. f8 a5 r$ d% Z% @) b0 DKristi Wientge is originally from Ohio where she grew up writing stories about animals and, her favorite, a jet-setting mouse. After studying to become a teacher for children with special needs, she spent several years exploring the world from China to England, teaching her students everything from English to how to flip their eyelids inside out. She’s spent twelve years raising her family in her husband’s home country of Singapore, where she spends her days taking her four kids to school, Punjabi lessons, and music. With the help of her mother-in-law, she can now make a mean curry and a super-speedy saag. Karma Khullar’s Mustache is her debut novel.
4 K" Y. j$ b0 E3 ~8 z" C: r* T8 m6 w3 H

原版英文Karma Khullar's Mustache - Kristi Wientge 电子书Mobi+epub分享

原版英文Karma Khullar's Mustache - Kristi Wientge 电子书Mobi+epub分享
; |' |2 N, {# Y
百度网盘分享:
- U* j3 n3 y4 b: ^链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1o8BOVF0 密码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

4 I+ I+ U$ e" e1 v9 R
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
boseylee  评论于  2018-4-16 06:46:15
感谢您的分享!
tondymondy  评论于  2018-4-16 07:57:34
谢谢分享,谢谢分享- O; c- N* n) h# I
trankee  评论于  2019-3-2 14:37:27
谢谢分享!
songbaiying  评论于  2020-3-27 10:38:48
正需要给孩子看,谢谢
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华