Miranda [博士生]
2913 2
发表于: 2017-9-9 14:23:19
原版英文Things That Surprise You - Jennifer Maschari 电子书mobi+epub分享Emily Murphy is about to enter middle school. She's sort of excited…though not nearly as much as her best friend Hazel, who is ready for everything to be new. Emily wishes she and Hazel could just continue on as they always have, being the biggest fans ever of the Unicorn Chronicles, making up dance moves, and getting their regular order at The Slice. 4 a" ?  U+ R7 f6 U8 C9 m
$ b) m% P7 e4 t1 h/ V
But things are changing. At home, Emily and her mom are learning to move on after her parents' divorce. Hardest of all, her beloved sister Mina has been in a treatment facility to deal with her anorexia. Emily is eager to have her back, but anxious about her sister getting sick again.' |3 E7 C, W' u/ Z( X) E

; F! t- b! O7 ?Hazel is changing too. She has new friends from the field hockey team, is starting to wear makeup, and have crushes on boys. Emily is trying to keep up, but she keeps doing and saying the wrong thing. She wants to be the perfect new Emily. But who is that really?3 H, W' n% `2 {8 O8 R7 u
8 Q/ \. C: c5 ~
About the author: w9 n2 k3 I% V: V0 B5 m
Jennifer Maschari is a classroom teacher and the author of THE REMARKABLE JOURNEY OF CHARLIE PRICE and THINGS THAT SURPRISE YOU. She is hard at work on her next middle grade novel with Balzer+Bray/HarperCollins. Jennifer lives in Ohio with her husband and stinky (yet noble) English bulldogs, Oliver and Hank.
- d; s2 T" u# Q7 I2 D% I4 P, Q; N. L/ ^, l; n% V. R

原版英文Things That Surprise You - Jennifer Maschari 电子书mobi+epub分享

原版英文Things That Surprise You - Jennifer Maschari 电子书mobi+epub分享

百度网盘分享:

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1eSgXoYY 密码:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

7 W7 g6 [  d; g) s. z2 n
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
夏小瑶  评论于  2017-9-13 13:10:33
有没有图片啊
trankee  评论于  2019-3-8 13:41:37
谢谢分享!
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华