购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   
9 a$ K1 J6 g$ B9 D
The Taken (Foxcraft  01)电子书mobi+epub资源下载 0 n0 I; n+ E* w; n% J
/ L/ S, f7 y6 ]3 K
作者:Inbali Iserles ' ^1 `% M& R% o7 ^( E( m& ~
适合年龄:8 - 12岁( o, e9 R' ~, B
语言: English( Q: C* r0 o4 G0 Y( }3 L, a; F( Q
简介:
& e8 E! ^  k: D6 GThe first book in a thrilling fantasy trilogy starring one of the animal kingdom's most hunted heroes. Foxcraft is full of excitement and heart, and a touch of magic.
3 j6 c- q% o/ c& u
8 H* q0 y6 \# l1 MIsla and her brother are two young foxes living just outside the lands of the furless -- humans. The life of a fox is filled with dangers, but Isla has begun to learn mysterious skills meant to help her survive.
! `" o5 [, P0 O) K2 c" ~- H
/ y; _0 b; T* [) w8 {& G2 G8 B# tThen the unthinkable happens. Returning to her den, Isla finds it set ablaze and surrounded by strange foxes, and her family is nowhere in sight. Forced to flee, she escapes into the cold, gray world of the furless.
- I! }, m; X. w$ T, u5 Y" d; Z! Q* s  G
Now Isla must navigate this bewildering and deadly terrain, all while being hunted by a ruthless enemy. In order to survive, she will need to master the ancient arts of her kind -- magical gifts of cunning known only to foxes. She must unravel the secrets of foxcraft.

) ^1 v- l+ y9 c& h
. {9 G+ G, K# d  i- k8 ]
6 y* X- i. R! |0 l" ?
The Taken (Foxcraft  01)电子书mobi+epub资源下载 ; p5 o3 @; w4 w; U6 r
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华