发表于: 2020-6-1 13:45:09

乐高分阶段技术指南Unofficial LEGO.Technic.Builders.Guide. PDF下载

This thoroughly updated second edition of the best-selling Unofficial LEGO Technic Builder’s Guide is filled with tips for building strong yet elegant machines and mechanisms with the LEGO Technic system. World-renowned builder Pawe? "Sariel" Kmiec covers the foundations of LEGO Technic building, from the concepts that underlie simple machines, like gears and linkages, to advanced mechanics, like differentials and steering systems. This edition adds 13 new building instructions and 4 completely new chapters on wheels, the RC system, planetary gearing, and 3D printing.4 R& b: ^1 B% s3 c/ a* p

- L/ [7 r9 Y9 QYou’ll get a hands-on introduction to fundamental mechanical concepts like torque, friction, and traction, as well as basic engineering principles like weight distribution, efficiency, and power transmission—all with the help of Technic pieces. You’ll even learn how Sariel builds his amazing tanks, trucks, and cars to scale.
- @- O' P$ @5 s1 n3 v% U4 H# s) A5 j0 V. i$ O1 p& G1 z9 T) \

乐高技术指南Unofficial LEGO.Technic.Builders.Guide. PDF下载

乐高技术指南Unofficial LEGO.Technic.Builders.Guide. PDF下载

) F# k  V1 U2 C; F$ z  Z$ A
Learn how to:3 @7 r  V( q0 l* s5 v
–Build sturdy connections that can withstand serious stress
8 j5 G' N( B: ]–Re-create specialized LEGO pieces, like casings and u-joints, and build custom, complex Schmidt and Oldham couplings
4 @$ W1 k' a" Z" y! K) ^5 |–Create your own differentials, suspensions, transmissions, and steering systems6 i2 |8 M8 r! z
–Pick the right motor for the job and transform it to suit your needs: q* J" k. b% p/ {; Q* l6 a$ `: l  f
–Combine studfull and studless building styles for a stunning look7 b1 ?; o! Y, |% e' Z- H& O
–Build remote-controlled vehicles, lighting systems, motorized compressors, and pneumatic engines
# x- L+ r5 D7 q1 V  O" A
7 h% _  c; d, q" N: p7 }This beautifully illustrated, full-color book will inspire you with ideas for building amazing machines like tanks with suspended treads, supercars, cranes, bulldozers, and much more. What better way to learn engineering principles than to experience them hands-on with LEGO Technic?' m/ @. Z" P% j  I
+ l; {% t2 ^8 a2 X, e4 q
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ODPANnGFNVifalw7Pukl4w
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

1 e3 |; Y, C, C! U' u0 [1 y% M( b7 G. f4 j
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
kris629  评论于  2020-6-7 21:46:27
感谢分享~
儿童英语分级读物 目前市面上八大主流的分级读物:牛津阅读树、I can Read系列、RAZ、Step into Reading、海尼曼、我的图书馆系列、培生幼儿英语、培生儿童英语。 群主: 超级傲慢的达西
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华