发表于: 2020-5-15 13:32:46

英文章节书Polly Diamond and the Magic Book - Alice Kuipers 电子书mobi+epub

"An enchanting adventure of magic and mishaps." —Kirkus Reviews
- W& S  ~5 K2 d  h/ w8 r"Upbeat and lovable, Polly Diamond brings the magic of imagination to life." —Booklist, starred review,The first in a delightfully funny and magical chapter book series perfect for fans of Ivy + Bean, Amelia Bedelia, and Dory Fantasmagory!6 |& j; q" P1 K

! F4 A7 ]& P6 ZPolly loves words. And she loves writing stories. So when a magic book appears on her doorstep that can make everything she writes happen in real life, Polly is certain all of her dreams are about to come true. But she soon learns that what you write and what you mean are not always the same thing!1 r& v6 C9 I5 R3 z- {6 p
0 c, A: e+ h) ~( k- T- K& y  {
"A fast-paced story full of magic." - School Library Journal,"An enchanting adventure of magic and mishaps." -Kirkus Reviews,"This breezy series kickoff introduces a heroine with a delightfully outsize personality and celebrates the power of imagination and words." -Publishers Weekly。"There's a lot to love about Polly's adventure... a fun read that's just right for young readers." --Common Sense Media,"Upbeat and lovable, Polly Diamond brings the magic of imagination to life." -Booklist, starred review
5 S( z' `; ~1 Y: g, {0 O" C0 Z$ I+ P7 n

英文章节书Polly Diamond and the Magic Book - Alice Kuipers 电子书mobi+epub

# M1 K  V/ }# U6 SAlice Kuipers is the author of 4 novels and a picture book. Her work has been shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal and selected as a Bank Street College of Education Best Children's Book of the Year. She lives in Saskatoon, Canada.Diana Toledano divides her time between working as a freelance illustrator and teaching in museums. She lives in San Francisco.& I( v2 R+ [- U# U# m2 Z1 }
7 b1 w  n4 w4 P! m- Y1 f3 |; p
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/158xUZnVEdFZIUqrC_s5a4Q
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

9 P/ l1 |* Y) b( B; d) Q4 W$ R: q# Q! M/ p9 ^* H
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华