发表于: 2020-5-9 14:17:31

The Restless Girls - Jessie Burton 电子书mobi+epub

“A riveting feminist retelling, filled with excitement, imagination, magic, and just the right touch of darkness. These twelve fierce heroines will be a pleasure to return to again and again.” ―Madeline Miller, New York Times bestselling author of CIRCE  o9 D) N- e" t2 I4 d

* p  w& [" r/ V0 R! B$ f7 b- [2 d“A complex, vividly drawn tale.” ―Publishers Weekly on THE MUSE“ smart blend of literary and commercial fiction.” ―Booklist on THE MUSE“Burton conjures every scent and crackle of Nella's world.” ―Entertainment Weekly on THE MINIATURIST“Expressive and descriptive.” ―Library Journal on THE MINIATURIST“Full of exquisite color and detail.” ―Starred review, Kirkus Reviews on THE MOST WONDERFUL THING IN THE WORLD“Barrett . conjures a magical mood.” ―Starred review, Publishers Weekly on THE MOST WONDERFUL THING IN THE WORLD“Children will enjoy . the beautifully composed pictures for their intricacy and their sometimes surprising details.” ―Starred review, Booklist on THE MOST WONDERFUL THING IN THE WORLD/ Y  x, L$ {+ W8 N1 n( V

$ O5 J# `/ y8 F4 L: u2 ~8 R

, |' F$ h& E( M0 t
Jessie Burton studied at Oxford University and then went on to the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama. She worked as an actress and a personal assistant before her first novel, The Miniaturist, was published. The Miniaturist was translated into thirty-eight languages and has sold over a million copies around the world. The television adaptation was adapted for television to be broadcasted on MASTERPIECE on PBS. Her second novel, The Muse, was published in 2016 and is also a number one bestseller. The Restless Girls is Jessie's first book for children.
3 w( w- H" H3 M" Q8 ]: n( F% i5 L! U" {- H$ {$ {5 ]
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ZNN-_OyxDXieClOWX0LbBw
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 20爱币 才能浏览   
( w4 |) P- G( A( l. P! o; A$ I5 `
  v& g% ]  X! t" D) G% d5 C
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华