发表于: 2020-5-7 16:14:51

Paper Chains - Elaine Vickers 电子书mobi+epub百度云

From the author of critically acclaimed Like Magic comes another sweet middle grade story about friendship, family, and discovering where you fit in the world.Katie and Ana are the kind of friends who share everything with each other. But there are some things you can’t even share with your best friend.9 p- r& `$ l# c& {7 {7 a2 |: j
' ~& F, [. h4 Q5 r# j  ~
Katie has always known she was adopted, but recently she’s been wondering about her birth parents and her birthplace. She worries that saying this out loud—even to her best friend—could mess up the perfect family she has now.Ana’s family has been falling apart ever since her dad left, and it’s up to her to hold it together. But Ana fears no matter how hard she tries, her family may never be whole again.
7 Q7 P8 K. W( @/ n( R, x
6 i- F9 Z' K; U% [

# E. O4 p$ k4 ^# c4 P9 B( h
At a time when they need each other the most, the links between the girls are beginning to break. Before they lose each other, they must work through the tangles of secrets to the shining truth underneath: friendship, just like family, is worth fighting for.9 j, j. T' Q  I/ u! G& D( W

* s: @& m7 S1 |* J7 }Product details+ E5 g5 z" a4 [4 y$ k
Age Range: 8 - 12 years' N0 y  Q$ O4 ^5 }) ~
Grade Level: 3 - 7( \9 ^- g; s6 l: J& v6 b
Hardcover: 304 pages, l1 o$ N  i9 ?5 T
Publisher: HarperCollins (October 17, 2017)& x" f- T8 h; ?1 l( v) M. A
Language: English6 _/ r2 ^* f' R
ISBN-10: 0062414348
) O+ ]# l+ [* c. o& [$ @5 WISBN-13: 978-0062414342
; c0 T  T% q) L2 ]$ H
' o6 x% Z+ W8 X# N' y链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1jKb0v-DXvvP4VmJR2AyZXg
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

$ f; W# ^' ]5 k7 m2 n# ^2 `  H* P! ?+ U
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华