发表于: 2020-4-27 13:30:43

桥梁书Glad to Meet You - Lisa Super 电子书 mobi+epub高清下载

Seventeen-year-old Daphne Bowman, a bookish drama nerd in public school, might never have crossed paths with Oliver, the popular, outgoing mascot for his private school's football team, but one event has bound them inextricably. Daphne's older sister, Emily, and Oliver's older brother, Jason, who were high school sweethearts, died by suicide together seven years earlier.( m+ \# a$ y( |0 n4 a2 b+ x6 o
" v+ c; o2 Q' l1 Q
When Daphne uncovers Emily and Jason's bucket list—a list comprised of their "Top Ten" places to visit before they die—she knows she has to tell someone. The one person who might actually get what she's going through and who might not think it's silly that she wants to complete the list, is also someone she's never spoken to—Oliver Pagano. Throwing caution to the wind, Daphne sends Oliver a Facebook message that will come to change the course of both of their senior years—and maybe their entire lives.* @% {9 s! ^  _& F- N8 b2 A& A5 n

3 T: a: I$ x) u; o

& u, j& h* ^: V' A/ {" W& V% }1 n: |; `Tackling grief with a wry voice and an unflinching eye, So Glad to Meet You tells the story of two people who, in searching for what they've lost, end up finding what they never knew they needed—each other."At once bitingly funny and strikingly poignant, Lisa Super's powerful debut touches on grief, identity, and first love, the perfect read for fans of John Green, Mary H. K. Choi and Rainbow Rowell."—Julia Lynn Rubin, author of Burro Hills。
0 ]+ A- V6 x) A( M4 a! X! N7 q/ p. o5 B1 @9 j8 h/ H0 \7 B+ {( m
Product details
1 V7 h$ N9 ?7 T/ R" q* ~Age Range: 12 and up
4 {0 L7 z' v( {* A) `Grade Level: 7 - 98 H  s* V) a% n8 `( l0 P7 }
Paperback: 288 pages3 Q: M$ V, p6 m% d
Publisher: Diversion Books (July 31, 2018)/ l) ^! q& p) i4 b3 r) W6 G8 J; i
Language: English
# T1 m6 @- ~9 {9 ?6 B. iISBN-10: 1635763975. l' A7 K+ j: T' d
ISBN-13: 978-1635763973* T. b% U' k5 A
5 n) ~; n9 ?" |% T% F# j
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1W7Rk-npGmUk35J83_F1C0Q
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

# C1 z! |! V& k+ ?7 P6 A. V& S! f
% \) o8 r7 S9 i# H, V7 @
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华