发表于: 2020-4-18 17:54:06

The Deepest Roots - Miranda Asebedo 电子书mobi+epub 百度云下载

“The further into the story the reader delves, the more difficult it is to stop reading. This fascinating book will definitely appeal to fans of Maggie Stiefvater and Holly Black.” (Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA)),“For fans of magical realism, mystery, and stories of friendship.” (School Library Journal)
" {1 T1 f. _) z- `8 O
- p; j) A3 c2 f* [' }/ T“Asebedo’s debut novel is a must-read for fans of friendship-based books like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. Readers will be surprised and delighted by the characters, mysteries, and themes.” (ALA Booklist (starred review)),“Practical Magic meets prairie gothic in this elegant debut about the transcendent power of sisterhood.”(Natalie C. Parker, author of Seafire and Beware the Wild)。$ M' V/ [# |( U

8 F4 Z1 L! c7 W+ E' a

6 o7 R% L) o. e
Asebedo deftly portrays a childhood friendship trying to find its footing in the throes of adolescence…while supporting the theme of women’s and girls’ strong relationships. (Bulletin of the Center for Children’s Books),The Deepest Roots swept me away in a magic-dusted tale of friendship,family curses, and sacrifice. With plot twists and heartbreak aplenty, thisbook will grab ahold and not easily let go. (Stacey Lee, award-winning author of Outrun the Moon)
0 p1 b$ p8 |9 u! V  g, l' @' o! t. F. I! D8 s. X
Miranda Asebedo was born and raised in rural Kansas with a love of fast cars, open skies, and books. She carried that love of books to college, where she got her BA and MA in English, with an emphasis in creative writing and literature. A Seaton Fellowship recipient, her short fiction has appeared in Kansas Voices, Touchstone, and Midway Journal. Miranda still lives on the prairie today with her husband, two kids, and a majestic bulldog named Princess Jellybean. If Miranda’s not writing or reading, she’s most likely convinced everyone to load up in the family muscle car and hit the road. 0 @# V2 _9 f. i! Z

- D* I' `  r, f3 Z/ T链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1t_-Z3SkgAwhe-5c4gdGTag
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
# h$ H" b5 U: B6 x! i7 C6 a% N

0 S) J/ o' v. x) {7 M
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华