发表于: 2020-3-19 16:53:56

桥梁书 丹尼和恐龙 Danny and the Dinosaur (PDF绘本+学习指导+MP3配音)

Danny 很喜欢恐龙。当他在纪念馆看到一只时,他说,"如果能和恐龙一起玩,那将会多么美妙,"一个声音回答,“我觉得和你一起玩也一定会很有趣的”。于是丹尼和恐龙的奇妙冒险开始了 !但是一只恐龙可不是普通的玩伴,甚至最日常的活动也变得不平凡,像在捉迷藏的游戏时,找到一个足够大的地方来隐藏一只恐龙,并让他的长长的尾巴不要敲打房子。但 Danny 能教老恐龙新把戏,这是这只有着 1 亿年年龄的老恐龙感到最有趣的事!* X$ U1 M1 z4 U# a. I% `( F

/ K1 {5 V" {8 ~# K8 y" a# {9 D

% U% R  S" n5 k4 H% K+ p9 C* J
Danny loves dinosaurs.  When he sees one at the museun and says, "It would be nice to play with a dinosaur," a voice answers, "And I think it would be nice to play with you."  So begins Dannys and the dinosaur's wonderful adventure together!9 [, Q" c/ ?8 y% K  }
But a dinosaur is no ordinary playmate.  Even the most everyday activities become extraordinary, like finding a big-enough place to hide a dinosaur in a game of hide-and-seek, and keeping him from knocking over houses with his long tail.  But Danny can teach a old dinosaur new tricks.  It's the most fun this dinosaur has had in a hundred million years!5 ]( j, ^5 i  n( \% M' @4 U
" Q, W  d% C; ^. K' U
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1YBuAFvgMVGCqaRJcFKFm9w
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

( K0 a( _5 W% |3 Z0 G4 A
2 z6 o" N& V/ n9 G
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华