发表于: 2020-2-26 13:38:44

All the Little Lights - Jamie McGuire - 有声书音频M4B 电子书

故事梗概:
  O# V3 `) a7 ?8 p# Z' k# XFrom #1 New York Times bestselling author Jamie McGuire comes a riveting tale of first love that starts young but runs deep.The first time Elliott Youngblood spots Catherine Calhoun, he’s just a boy with a camera, and he’s never seen a sadder and more beautiful sight. Both Elliott and Catherine feel like outcasts, yet they find an easy friendship with each other. But when Catherine needs him most, Elliott is forced to leave town.
2 I! O) Q- q) b) f5 T& J. B" N) @

All the Little Lights - Jamie McGuire - 有声书音频M4B 电子书

- T/ p1 c' {' @5 e
Elliott finally returns, but he and Catherine are now different people. He’s a star high school athlete, and she spends all her free time working at her mother’s mysterious bed-and-breakfast. Catherine hasn’t forgiven Elliott for abandoning her, but he’s determined to win back her friendship...and her heart.Just when Catherine is ready to fully trust Elliott, he becomes the prime suspect in a local tragedy. Despite the town’s growing suspicions, Catherine clings to her love for Elliott. But a devastating secret that Catherine has buried could destroy whatever chance of happiness they have left.2018 Jamie McGuire (P)2018 Brilliance Publishi
( q* I0 m& \$ Q* T8 r8 ~) j& [
* y5 l" X: n4 l$ L链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1H2492O6m0iqKXEi2ZUQ2nQ
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
% y" [8 R6 i% v
/ I0 u5 u9 W% u& Z% e$ ?+ c& i
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华