发表于: 2020-1-22 16:41:04

学乐Comprehension Skills-40 Short Passages for Close Reading

这是一套很好的阅读理解题,有Grade1,2,4,5四个年级。Using This Book.Reading comprehension in nonfiction involves numerous thinking.skills. Students require these skills to make sense of a text and.become successful readers. This book offers practice in key skills.needed to meet the Common Core State Standards in Reading.
6 b6 e7 L, h" L& _9 m8 h5 [, z; N8 d
Language Arts for grade one. (See page 6 for more.) Each student.page includes a short passage focusing on three of these essential,comprehension skills.* `, f5 y3 b5 k
Comprehension Skills At-a-Glance,Use the information that follows to introduce the reading,comprehension skills covered in this book.
# G6 G; e0 i2 i2 c) P$ I+ @Main Idea & Details,Understanding the main or key idea of a paragraph is crucial fora reader. The main idea is what the paragraph is about. The other.
' |3 {7 e# G" |  V. J2 V! V1 M* j9 I0 j. @
parts of the paragraph help to explain more about this key idea.Sometimes, the main idea is in the first sentence of a paragraph.The information that supports the main idea is usually referred to as,the details. Details help a reader gain a fuller understanding of,a paragraph.Sequence.
: U" e1 {& ]# i3 l) p& a7 M2 f7 ?( m8 E' L: F

学乐Comprehension Skills-40 Short Passages for Close Reading

2 N0 j& e- ]* G
Readers need to understand that when several things happen in a,paragraph or a story, they occur in sequence. Following the sequence,of a selection helps readers recognize the time order of events or the,order in which steps are taken. Students should become aware of.common words or phrases which signal sequence, such as first, then,next, and finally.
5 H; G  i$ T% L8 Z% a; C3 j5 B, e) l
8 U- q1 ~1 j) EContext Clues.Using context means determining an unfamiliar word’s meaningby,studying the phrases, sentences, and overall text with which the
7 }  W' H6 i. u( Nword appears. Context clues help readers comprehend and enjoy atext and also read more smoothly and efficiently.Compare & ContrastRecognizing how events, characters, places, and facts are alikeand different helps a reader gain a richer understanding of a text.Sometimes a reader can learn more about something by findingout what it is not like than what it is like. A comparison showssimilarities, while a contrast shows differences.5 P9 q7 \  G$ E/ W( M. ^$ t! [
/ z4 l# Z: Y5 A+ {6 a. l
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SMLKnmFwjjHeyxPOY5DaZQ
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

! a8 F+ x0 v7 R2 D
+ h3 {! c- n0 J* U/ {
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
lvxinfeng_1982  评论于  2021-8-30 15:05:25
谢谢分享资料
儿童英语分级读物 目前市面上八大主流的分级读物:牛津阅读树、I can Read系列、RAZ、Step into Reading、海尼曼、我的图书馆系列、培生幼儿英语、培生儿童英语。 群主: 超级傲慢的达西
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华