发表于: 2020-1-10 15:23:54

邪恶学校 The School for Good and Evil 系列1-4套 电子书MP3音频

If Good and Evil can't find a way to work together, neither side will survive.With every end comes a new beginning in the fourth installment of Soman Chainani's New York Times best-selling School for Good and Evil series, Quests for Glory. Join Sophie, Agatha, Tedros, and the other students as they begin a new era in the Endless Woods - the Camelot Years - where Evers and Nevers alike must move beyond the bounds of school and into the biggest, boldest adventures of their lives.; |* g" u: |' H) T" W
7 V7 A  T4 b7 T( K+ K7 H# e0 q
The students at the School for Good and Evil thought they had found their final Ever After when they vanquished the malevolent School Master. Now, on their required fourth-year quests, the students face obstacles both dangerous and unpredictable, and the stakes are high: Success brings eternal adoration, and failure means obscurity forever.
4 Q( @: @0 r5 m% j! x/ r+ I- b1 I  E7 w5 _+ D6 y- z; J7 _

; Z" P. e+ p8 @$ ]1 Q# d1 eFor their quests, Agatha and Tedros are trying to return Camelot to its former splendor as queen and king. For her quest, Dean Sophie seeks to mold Evil in her own image. But soon they all feel themselves growing more isolated and alone. When their classmates' quests plunge into chaos, however, someone must lead the charge to save them.
7 h: b  P8 m" K/ }8 i) W! r
% N: L' k% j$ s基本信息:
) k0 C% u( g  S6 a6 T' W8 B" V适合年龄 8-10
: b, R+ r; m: c( n. `; c  YWritten by: Soman Chainani) L* t% k  W0 G/ b3 t7 P
Narrated by: Polly Lee; e# t' G) y7 @
Series: The School for Good and Evil, Book 1-4/ a; V# |7 [- H; p& j4 b- O8 K
Unabridged Audiobook
6 h; |8 h/ O/ [Release Date: 09-19-17) T0 |" G; p% h9 d" M; v1 R# ]1 O) j
Publisher: Harper Audio( H5 ^7 L  B4 o" U7 s

/ }5 k5 y: L" q1 n  @链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1I8qFbMVdMMNzXU5-ju1n0Q
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 50爱币 才能浏览   

9 g5 D, m% d3 w8 @% r( L
- V2 l* Q) b5 Q
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华