发表于: 2020-1-3 16:56:00

儿童英语自然拼音Fantastic Phonics 三个系列 60本 pdf

这是Early-reading的60本decodable books,是对应Phonics自然拼读教材中所教的Phonics拼读规律来编写的训练孩子拼读能力的简易读物。这套decodable books是黑白的,非常适合打印出来和孩子一起读。Early-reading的60本decodable books分成三个section,每个section里面有20本书。英语Phonics系列书,60本,黑白的,分为三个系列。
0 W5 B4 `' Z6 W
- N6 }5 S& t4 X! k: eFantastic Phonics program is a complete Phonics reading program - 60 books - that will take your children from the first steps through to competent reading.The Books are firmly based on 30 years of research. This research shows that Phonics is undoubtedly the most successful approach, because it's a systematic approach with rules that children can learn and apply.
/ a' \* f" m2 V3 e( {: u4 j8 d, c0 w# t

+ e( e! X1 y1 h" M# W8 ^4 N
内容介绍:
7 w1 z' y5 e$ L0 tSeries One (20 storybooks)covers the basic Phonic sounds. Each story illustrates how letter combinations make predictable sounds, and they teach children how to "decode" common words using Phonics.
! g7 ~5 c0 E9 L$ K0 z: X% ~* |  {9 H; C5 J
Series Two (20 storybooks)extends the child's reading knowledge, with more complex Phonic decoding, double syllable words, punctuation and the introduction of spelling variations (eg, pie, high, sky).
& d( E# ~, A  y5 S! _5 M0 u: E6 m8 Y4 a

0 M% f( s4 c: a; }/ USeries Three (20 storybooks)extends your child into increasingly challenging words and sentence structure. Multi-syllable words are introduced, and sight words are increasingly introduced. Children are taught how different spellings can create the same sound ( blew, blue, too, shoe, you) - and the same spelling can create different sounds ("ou" in you, tough, though).
! @1 N' L# G# ~% t& i5 h6 u; w9 Z" S+ K" }0 L4 X+ v: e
! L+ i1 n# J) b) i4 t+ l

6 ?3 e$ q, l2 D4 m9 g. i* ?1 a$ W
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
自然拼读资源圈 就突然想建一个自然拼读的圈子,有空就往这里面塞点资源。爱贝亲子网有很多自然拼读的资料,希望爱贝的管理员能把自然拼读的资料移到这个圈子里来!呵呵! 群主: 请叫我女王陛下
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华