发表于: 2019-12-20 12:02:46

有声书《木偶奇遇记》The Adventures of Pinocchio共36章含mp3、kindle、pdf

一位老木匠从一块神秘的木头上雕刻了一个小木偶,它似乎有说话的能力!他开始像爱自己的儿子一样爱这个小家伙,并给他起名叫皮诺乔。但是这个淘气的家伙一学会走路就从他慈爱的父亲身边跑开了。卡罗·科洛迪的《木偶奇遇记》讲述了这个快乐的“人类”木偶的不幸经历和顽皮行为,他内心深处渴望成为一个真正的男孩。# e3 k9 }, V1 K9 L$ R* ^# s

" I0 r. `5 M2 uAn old carpenter carves a little wooden puppet from a mysterious piece of wood that seems to have the,ability to talk! He begins to love the little creature like his own son and names him Pinocchio. But the,mischievous fellow runs away from his loving father as soon as he learns to walk. The Adventures ofPinocchio by Carlo Collodi follows the misadventures and naughty exploits of this delightfully “human”,puppet who in his heart of hearts longs only to become a real boy.Carlo Collodi was the pen name of a gifted writer of children's books, Carlo Lorenzini who lived inFlorence, Italy, during the late 19th century. He was also a political activist and author of several9 S0 B! v! J. S+ v/ O
1 Q7 x( h; `; [! i7 N

有声书《木偶奇遇记》The Adventures of Pinocchio共36章含mp3、kindle、pdf

" s* e0 C2 q% \0 e* ~
novels, short novels, articles and sketches for adults. He began writing for children in 1876 and translatedchildren's literature from other languages into Italian., z! y3 w/ v& ~8 q. v3 \$ J% a
The Adventures of Pinnochio is meant to be an allegory and a cautionary tale for children. Through theadventures of this playful and headstrong puppet, Collodi provides many valuable lessons for young children.Wonderful characters like the Talking Cricket, the Fox and the Cat, the Fairy with the Turquoise Hair andold Gepetto himself are colorful, memorable and each one contributes to Pinnochio's final transformation.With plenty of magical moments, fantasy and thrills, the plot provides enough excitement for children of all+ k: D7 D0 H2 `1 X  H
: D0 i! I9 z1 ?$ e9 [: N
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1XGFuWh0b1BONkOTVAAKjwA
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
/ B( ]0 g: G) j0 {0 i! |( V3 Q, O2 K" F
) |  Y! T7 Y! ~% t% x
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华