Glorie  发表于 2019-7-27 17:24:51| 3881 次查看 | 2 条回复
我的第二套图书馆My Reading Library: The Mouse's Wedding译文整理

6.jpg
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 80爱币 才能浏览   


“你看那片云朵,他能遮住我的脸,还能遮住我所有的光和热。我拿他一点儿办法也没有。”
“Well, then, we must talk to the cloud,” said Father Mouse.
“好吧,那么,我们必须去找云朵谈谈了”
The mouse family went a little way down the mountain and slept until morning.
于是老鼠一家向山下走了一点点,找到一块平坦的地方,一觉就睡到第二天天亮。
When they woke up, there was the cloud resting on the mountain top.
等到他们第二天早上睡醒的时候,刚好看到一大片云朵正靠在山顶上休息呢。
“Oh Mr. Cloud,”said Father Mouse.“You are more powerful than anyone else in the world......aren’t you?”
“哦,云朵先生,你比世界上任何人都强大……不是吗?“
“Powerful? Me?” said the cloud. “Oh no, I don’t think so.”
“强大?我?哦,不,我可不这么认为。”
“Wait until the wind blows,”said the cloud.
“你们啊,等一等,等一会儿刮起风来你们就知道了。”
“He can push me around, this way and that way. There’s nothing I can do.”
“风啊,可有力气了,它可以把我吹得团团转,一会儿把我吹到这里,一会儿把我吹到哪里。而我呢,拿他一点办法也没有。”
“Well, then, we must talk to the wind,” said Father Mouse.
“好吧,那么,我们必须去找风谈谈了。”
Mother Mouse gave everyone some crumbs for breakfast, and the mice waited.
老鼠妈妈从背包里拿出来一些面包屑分给大家当作早餐,等风来。
The wind soon rose and blew the cloud away.
风一下子就刮起来了,一转眼就把云朵给吹跑了。
“Oh Mr. Wind,”said Father Mouse. “You are more powerful than anyone else in the world...aren’t you?”
“哦,风先生,你比世界上任何人都强大……不是吗?“
“Powerful? Me?” said the wind. “Oh no, I don’t think so.”
“强大?我?哦,不,我可不这么认为。”
Up here I can blow where I like,”said the wind. “But when I meet a wall, there’s nothing I can do.”
“如果是在天上,我可以想往哪儿吹就往哪儿吹,谁也拦不住我,不过,如果我遇到了那堵墙,他可以挡住我的去路,我拿他一点儿办法也没有啊。”
“Well, then, we must talk to the wall,” said Father Mouse.
“好吧,那么,我们必须去找那堵墙谈谈了。”
“Talk to a wall?”
“什么?去和墙谈?”

7.jpg


(猛戳这里)图书馆1234辑全套系列点读版团购



nfyxeijuqx  评论于  2019-7-27 17:28:25
(⊙o⊙)顶起来
寂寞的mavic  评论于  2020-7-21 15:39:32
结束了吗