Glorie  发表于 2019-7-24 18:11:03| 37785 次查看 | 7 条回复

兰登《STEP into READING》第3级 Eat My Dust  译文分享

1.jpg

2.jpg

On your marks!” shouted the starter. Henry gripped the steering wheel. “Start your engines!” Spider cranked the engine. Henry’s racer roared to life.

“各就各位!”发令员大声喊道。Henry紧握方向盘。“发动!”Spider启动发动机。Henry的赛车咆哮着

Bang! The starter's pistol went off. Henry and Winton shot down the track! The crowd cheered. Most were cheering for Winton. They were sure he would win.

砰!发令员的手枪响了。Henry 和 Winton冲向赛道!人群欢呼着。大多数人都在为Winton喝彩。他们相信他肯定会赢

The two cars raced side by side. Up ahead lay the first curve. Winton was a pro. He knew how to drive around a bend without slowing down. Henry did not. He had to cut the engine. Then he made a slow, wide turn.

两辆车齐头并进。前面就是第一个弯道。Winton是个职业赛车手。他知道如何在没有减速的情况下过弯。而Henry不行。他不得不关掉发动机。然后慢慢地转了个大弯

“Lean out!” shouted Henry. Spider stood on the running board. He leaned out. Henry took the curve. Spider's weight kept the racer from tipping over.

“向外探出去!”Henry喊道。Spider站在踏板上。他探出身去。Henry顺利过了弯道。Spider的重量让车子没有翻倒

Winton was ahead. Henry stepped on the gas. He sped down the track. His car caught up with Winton’s. The cars raced around the track five more times.

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 80爱币 才能浏览   

The next day, Henry's name and picture were in all the newspapers. He had won the money. He had also won a beautiful crystal punch bowl. Clara placed the bowl on the table for visitors to see.

第二天,Henry的名字和照片出现在所有报纸上。他赢得了钱。还赢得了一个漂亮的水晶碗。 Clara把碗放在桌子上给客人观看

Henry built his dream car. He called it the Model T. It came in one color-black. The model T was easy to drive. It was easy to repair. People loved it. They called it the Tin Lizzie.

Henry制造了他的梦想之车。他称之为Model T。它只有一种颜色 - 黑色。Model T很容易驾驶。也很容易修理。人们都喜欢它。他们称之为Tin Lizzie

3.jpg

Henry Ford drove his Tin Lizzie into town. People got excited when they saw him. Ladies waved. Men honked. Henry was happy. He had built a car everyone could own.

Henry Ford驾驶着他的Tin Lizzie进城。城里的人们看到他都很激动。女士们挥着手。男人们按喇叭。Henry很高兴。他建造了一辆每个人都可以拥有的汽车

相关书籍推荐:

兰登点读书系列团购

美国经典兰登分级读物Step into Reading 3级全30册译文合集分享

pjbh1264  评论于  2019-7-24 18:29:40
DYRCJ  评论于  2019-7-25 10:24:38
兰登《STEP into READING》第3级 Eat My Dust 译文分享 [修改]
高级模式
DYRCJ  评论于  2019-7-25 10:25:51
高级模式
DYRCJ  评论于  2019-7-25 10:26:15